PYOONG~!

Stay Together

 

TOP looking at the outside,Rain starting to fell down when they are on the way to go back to YG’s night club.”Bomie-ah…”he mumbling thinking about his lover.The one who make his heart beating faster.

I meet her in the restaurant,her smile make me shivering,her friendly eyes make me believe that she is the one who I need.

“hi!”I waved at her while she just looked at me awkwardly.”I’m Seunghyun…”

Simple words,a friendly conversation make me and her became more closer and closer.”just call me Bom”she shook my hand.I just smiled at her,I don’t want our conversation ended but her friends kept telling her that this is already late and they have to go home.I let her go,and of course I already have her phone number,TOP never forget this important things.

--

“mwo?i think there is nothing should we talk now..”

Bom said from the other line,”I’m in front of your place now..”Top said.Bom looking at the outside,the rain kept pouring down outside.”please…”

Bom sighed,”I’m sleepy..you keep standing there or not is not my business.good night..”Bom Hung up and laid on her bed,Dara who know that asking,”Bom-ie ah…”Bom looked at Dara.

”ne?”she answered weakly.

”why don’t you meet with him?it’s rain hard outside…”said Dara.

”ani!”Bom shook her head hardly.

”I don’t want to meet with him anymore..he’s friend with people who already kidnapped you…I hate him!”

“yah!bom-ie ah…I told you..i’m fine..he don’t hurt me…Jiyong is a nice person…”

“but not YG!”she pouted.

”who care with him?Bom-ie ah..”Dara tapped Bom’s shoulder.

”listen to your heart..if you really love him..go outside and meet him…”dara said and back to sleep.

Bom thinking twice,biting her nails and shook her head.”he is bad person..”she thought.suddenly she heard a thunder and a light came from the window,”ottokae?is he still staying outside?isn’t he stupid?”Bom just laid and looking at the window.

” you,Seunghyun!”she woke up and brought her umbrella outside.

Dara looked at her and smiled.”yes,Bom-ie…just follow your heart”

---

“yah!”Bom walked towards TOP who kept standing there letting the rain attacked him.

”how if you get asick?”she slapped his head.TOP just staring at Bom no word came out from his mouth.

”yah!Choi Seunghyun!!!!!!”she screamed,suddenly TOP hugged her tight don’t letting her leaved.

”I thought you’ll never get out…”he said still embrace Bom.

”I’m worried”Bom mumbling,letting herself got wet from TOP she dropped her umbrella and hug TOP back.

“just don’t leave me…”

===

GD kept looking at the door where Dara just leaved him,he took his phone and called YG,”let’s meet in the usual place”he said and left his place.

YG and his right hand already sat across from him,”so what is it?”asked YG.

”where is TOP?”GD asked him back.

”he leaved first..he said he not feel well”seungri as known as the magnae of the member BigBang said.GD bit his bottom lips and nods.

”so??”YG repeated his question.

”I’ll buy her..”GD throw the envelope with full of money in front of YG.

”you want to buy her?”YG took the envelope.

”why?”he checking the envelope and a smile facing on his lips,he like it.

“i don’t know.but I just want to make her mine first.so,don’t ever come to her and bothering her.okay?”

YG nods,“fine…”

GD smirked and stood up.”I think I have to go now..”

”why so fast?why don’t you stay here longer?i have a new chicks if you want you can be with her to night.and I will give to you free..”said YG,but GD just raised his hands and shook it,”no..i’m not in my mood now.”he said and left.

“what happen with him?”asked Daesung.”he act weird”said Taeyang.”molla”seungri shrugged.

GD walked to the parking lot and searching something from her pocket. Cigarette.yes this is what he need now.he lit a cigarette and began to it and throw away the smoke in to the air.

”this clearly was not me”he mumbled.”why this old Jiyong back again?the weak Jiyong that I hate the most?”he kept asking himself a question who just  he who know the answer.

===

TopBom isn't the main character here..so don't ask me if they will come out again or not.kkk

and i still don't know what will happen next..

i have 2 idea:

-Jiyong made Dara fall in love with him and then he kill Dara(i have an Idea in my head why and how he kill her)

-Jiyong fall in love with Dara and he became a pyshco(he too obsessed with Dara)

i still don't know,maybe i won't use those idea.hey,why don't you help me?you can help me by comment~:)