PYONG~!

Stay Together

 

“really?woah…Lucky you!!!”Bom looks so exciting after heard the whole story about the puppy guy that Dara met last night.

”Onnie,look at your expression now…”Minzy said to Bom.”oh!Dara Onnie,don’t you know that this onnie..”still pointing at Bom,”also meet a handsome guy in the way we went to dinner”Bom suddenly slapped Minzy’s arm slightly.

”is it true??”asked Dara and grabbed Bom’s shoulder and shaking it roughly.

“a…n…nee…ee..”she said and covered her face shyly.

“hey,can we stop talking  about someone you both meet yesterday??”CL interrupted them.”ayy…CL onnie..don’t be upset,next time we will meet ours..”Minzy hugged CL from behind.

”I know..that’s why..let’s we started to worked…”she said and stood up.

Today they are singing Hate You.all people going crazy,well they are not a stars but they already has a Fanclub.they called themselves ‘BlackJacks’,one from a thousand blackjack there Dara met with the Puppy guy,he standing there staring at Dara and smiling at her.

that’s make Dara’s heart beating faster once again,Glad that she don’t ruined their perform.

After they finished their perform and as always,Minzy walked toward the crowded for the money.Jiyong walked towards Dara and gave her a Bottle of water.

”You must be thirsty”he said.

Dara looked at him and bowed.”thank you…”she said and drank the water.”wooo..is this the guy that you told me earlier?”teased Bom,making Dara blushing.

”mwoya…”she said.

“yah…why don’t you introduce him to us?”asked Bom.”umm…Jiyong-ah…this is Bom”Bom waved to Jiyong,”that’s CL and Minzy..”both of them waved,Jiyong waved at them back.”and girls this is Jiyong…”Dara rubbed her back.

“umm…can I borrow her??”asked Jiyong to Bom.”oh..you can…we will give her to you…”said Bom.”Bom-ie!!”Dara warned Bom with her eyes.”it’s okay,right CL?”Bom asked CL,she just nods and busily counting the money with Minzy.

”aish..those two…money is number one..as always..”Bom nods.

”so??”Jiyong held out his hand.”grab his hand dara”Bom whispering and pushed Dara closer to Jiyong.”bye…”and they left.

Dara was silent all the way,wont tried to starting the conversation with Jiyong.the only one who stuck in her head are how warm Jiyong’s hand.

--

Bom and the other happily chatting with the owner of the restaurant that their subscriptions.while suddenly YG and his moneyleander’s men came..

”so,now Jiyong already with her?”Daesung asked Seungri.”yes..aigoo…that’s hyung is really noona killer!i have to learn some from him!!”Seungri said and sat in the soft sofa,TOP came afterward.

”Hyung here!!!”Taeyang waved at him.he nodded and headed to them but suddenly he saw Bom there.a smiled faces on him.’she is here..’he thought.

“where is Jiyong?”he shook his head,he can’t show himself in front of Bom while he with his boss.”he with Dara…hahhaa..that punk is really Noona killer..”YG laughed with GD’s nickname.”no wonder he look so innocent outside…but inside..he is a monster…”they are laughed loudly,CL who heard Dara’s name mention in their conversation is shocked,she tried to make the other not panicked and started to called Dara.

“The line was out of range…try calling again later or leave a message after the beep…”

‘hell no!!!Dara is in Danger…’CL stood up,”hey…where did you go?”asked Bom who saw CL suddenly stood up and walked towards YG’s place.

”TOP??”she looked at the guy beside YG.

“where is Dara?!!!”CL hit the table right in front of YG,making them all staring at CL.”what’s wrong with this girl?”Seungri stood up,blocking CL from YG.

“back off,Seungri…”said YG,seungri moved,YG looked at CL.”what’s wrong with you girl?”he said calmly.”where.is.DARA?!!!!!!”she slapped YG’s making Daesung and Seungri pushed her roughly.she fell to the floor.

”hey!!!”Minzy came and helped CL to stood up.Bom also helped her and staring at TOP.

“what’s your problem??!Dare you hit our boss!!”said taeyang,”calm down…”YG wiped his blood’s lips and smirked.

”you want to know where is Dara?she is nowhere to be found..maybe you’ll never ever met her again…”

“WHAT DO YOU SAID?!!!”CL want to punch YG face but Minzy hold her tight.”don’t…”she whispered.

“let’s we leave this place!!”YG said and left.

“Seunghyun…”Bom murmured in pain.TOP looking at her and sighed.’we end like this’he thought.

--

“wait!!where are we now?”Dara started to scared,she looked at Jiyong who just silent but smirked places on his face.”Ji…”she begged,she tried to loose her hand but as much as she tried as tight GD held her hand.

Suddenly they stopped in front of the door,GD busily opening the doors.”no!i don’t want to come inside..”Dara said.

“but you have to”he pushed Dara inside.

Push her and toss her roughly into the bed.

”you have to pleasure me tonight…”he standing there with hands on his hip,staring at Dara from head to toe and his lips.

”for what??!!!”Dara tried to held her tears for not pouring out.”for paid off all your debts”he started to crawled into bed.Dara backwards until her back touched the board.

”please..don’t..i’ll do anything for you but not this one…”Dara shook her head.”why?i’ll make sure you’ll love it..”he kept crawled closer to Dara,he stoped when their face already met,he breathe in front of Dara’s face,she shut her eyes tightly and said.

”I just..will give it to the person that I love…”tears poured out.

”please…don’t do this to me…”she said and felt a cheeks rubbed hers.

”if so…let me make you fall in love with me first…”after said that he kissed Dara’s eyes and stood up.

”go meet your friend and make sure you’ll back again here..”

Dara opened her eyes,staring at him for awhile.”go now before I change my mind…”Dara stood up and ran away.”who is him actually??”she thought while running.

Dara looked at Bom who cried and CL who kept staring at her phone.Minzy there hugging Bom.”girls…”she called.3 of them looked at Dara.

“Dara!!!”Bom stood up and Hugged Dara tightly,Minzy hugged her too.

“gwenchanha?”CL touched Dara’s shoulder.Bom loose her embrace and checking Dara.”I’m fine…”she nodded.”let’s we go home now..i’ll explain everything there…”

===

:) comment?there is a dozen idea for the next chapter who keep pop-ing in my head,,,but i don't know how to choose...so,comment from you all can be my power to choose it..:)

anyway thanks for reading~