Run Dara Run!!

Stay Together

 

I don’t care geumanhallae niga eodieseo mwol hadeon
ije jeongmal sanggwan anhalge bikyeojullae
ijewa ulgobulgo maedallijima
cause I don’t care e e e e e e
cause I don’t care e e e e e e

The Girl called 2NE1 singing and Dancing in the street,showing off their ability making people awe with their performance.claps never stopped whenever they are already finished their showed.Minzy the magnae walked toward the pedestrian brought her hat so the pedestrian can gave them a few coins after saw the perform.

”you all can be a big Girlband..”some of them praise them while putting the coins in Minzy’s hat.

”gomawo…”minzy just smiled and bowed hearing the praised.

“how much income we are today?”asked CL the Leader.”enough for Dinner and Breakfast for tomorrow..”checked Bom.”wah…if like this I think we can be a rich people for a month..”Dara the main character for this story said and wiped her forehead.

”aigoo…how come??”asked Bom.

”we always run out our money after eating our breakfast..”,”It cause we always ate in the expensive restaurant”added Minzy.

“it’s okay,guys..we will work hard so we can be rich one day..”CL smiled and tapped Minzy’s shoulder.

”now.Let’s we go eat something…”CL lift up her chin for signing that they have to ate now.

“Uh-Oh…guise…I think I have to run again now…”Dara frozen for awhile and looked who is in front her.CL followed her sight and sigh.”she you in the same place as before..”she said and afterwards Dara starting to ran.

“Hey!!CATCH HER!!!”

Dara kept running and running,she used to be like this,moneylender’s men are always trying to catch her,and blame the man who should be summoned FATHER.

”I won’t give up YG!!!you catch the wrong person!!!”Dara kept repeated that word in her head.Her breathing is heavy and legs are sore to continue running.

She looking for harborage.THERE!!she hid in an empty house,hoping YG’s men wont found her there.

--

In a car,not far from where Dara hidden…

“You’ve seen her right?now..try to catch her and bring her to me…”YG looked at GD as known as BIGBANG’s Leader.

”why don’t we just catch her there?she hid in that’s empty house right?”GD pointed her finger to Dara’s hiding place.YG shook his head.”a cat always playing with their prey before kill it.”he smirked.GD smirked agreed with his boss evil idea.

===