Let's be Friend

Stay Together

 

“You’ve seen her right?now..try to catch her and bring her to me…”

GD kept looking at the empty house,a mischievous smile faces on his face as always.”I’ll bring her to you…”,”one week…I’ll give you 1 week..”YG tapped GD’s shoulder.”out of my car now…”

GD nods and got out from the car,he close the door and the car leaved.

Dara checked the outside,making sure that the moneylender’s men already stopped catching her.

“where is she?”one of them standing not far from Dara’s hiding place.”yah,seungri..i think we lost her”his friend tapped Seungri’s shoulder and Panting.”we have to tell Top hyung and Taeyang hyung that we lost her..”Daesung added.

”yes,let’s go..”seungri and daesung left the place.Dara wiped her forehead in relief.”they are gone…”she smiled and out of the hiding places,checking her watch.

”aish…this time they were chased me up to 1 hour”she sigh,”skip  my dinner again…”she searched her phone in her pocket and called CL,”I have to go work again now..i skip the dinner…”

“skip again?you’ll sick if not take your dinner again,Onnie..”asked CL concerned.”gwenchanha,CL-roo..i’ll eat something on my way to where I worked..”Dara said.“Ok,then…take care onnie…”CL ended up the talked.

“I will,chae rin-ah..”dara felt touched with her leader’s concerned.

--

“Grandma…am I come late??”Dara asking her boss,”ah…Dara..finally you come..help me with this..”Dara’s boss heading her a red apron.”serve the costumer in table 3,please…”

“okay,Grandma…”Dara nodded and started to working.She worked in the Little restaurant who sell some Korean foods.The owner is a lonely old woman who spends her time making traditional Korean cuisine.Dara worked here at 7PM to 12AM.

“excuse me,how can I help you?”Dara smiled at the customer.

“oh,yeah..this is my first time to come here,can you show special cuisine of this restaurant?”The costumer who has a puppy’s eyes looking at Dara,Dara stunned for a while.

”excuse me,noona??”The customer waved his hands in front of Dara.

”oh,yeah..i’m sorry…why don’t you try Kimchi chigae?it’s good for this weather..”She said,her heart beating faster,’what happen with me?’she tought.

“okay,I want to order it..”he nods and smiled at her.”oh,okay…please wait a moment..”Dara nods and left.’ah..babo!babo!!!’she knocked her head slightly realizing her stupid behave.

The restaurant looks don’t crowded anymore,the grandma is reading a news paper in the cashier table,while dara busily cleaned the table.

”Noona..”the guy with puppy’s eyes called her.”oh yeah?”Dara looked at him.”I like this Kimchi chigae…I’ll come here again soon..”he smiled and wiped his mouth with a Tissue.”ah..gald that you like it..”Dara bowed politely.”Noona…”The guy called her again.”just call me Dara…”Suddenly Dara covered ,surprised with her own word,the guy giggling,”Funny,Noona..”he looks so cute while laughing making Dara’s cheeks felt burning.

”then,call me Jiyong…”he pulled out his hand waiting Dara to shake it.

”let’s be Friend…”he smiled.

 

===

^^~heartThanks for the subcribes~comment?:3