*Vacation to Jejudo*

I Love You

Your POV

Tomorrow marks the date, it have already been 3 full months I am staying and imposing on Seungri. Everything was well and Seungri has given up giving me a cold shoulder and we are back as per usual. I have started to be extra careful on my health especially since I felt someone is keeping a tab on me. Who else if it is not Mr V.I!

To my surprise me and Daesung aka Mr Smiley is getting closer as days go by. If Seungri is busy and unavailable to entertain me; he, for sure will keep me company. We went out like every fortnight for dinner or sometimes if he was too free we spent almost every day. From shouting like crazy at the amusement park, walking along Han River and until we just sat silently watching a boring documentary on the Television. 

While I was lazing around watching Running Man with Seungri on Sunday night my mobile phone rings.  I answered.

“Yah~~ what you doin?” Daesung

“Watching TV~~~” Me

“hmmm~~~” Daesung

“Thats all you asking? Or you call to bring me out? I am so bored here~~ aissshhh” I sigh and turn to look at Seungri and he just gave me a ‘what do you mean you are bored’ look.

“Hehehe~~ do you think you want to follow me to Jeju?” Daesung

“JEJU!!!! OF COURSE!!!” Me

“You sure? Cause I am free for the next few days and well I thought I want to relax a bit... with you~~” He stutter.

“OMG! Oppa! I really want to go there, seriously~~” I was excited at the thought of going to Jeju, It is one of the places I want to go.

“Oppa? You called me oppa?” he teases me, that was so embarrassing and that was the first time I called him Oppa.  Due to the embarrassment I went momentarily silent.

I heard him sniggering at the other end of the line before he told to pack light and he will pick me up tomorrow morning. He told me to get some rest and sleep well and we hung up the phone. I could not stop smiling. I was excited and I quickly rush to my room. I took out my large tote bag and thinking what to bring when Seungri came in and flopped himself comfortably on my bed.

“wow! Someone looks so happy suddenly~~ I wonder why?” Seungri said while he keeps on fidgeting with my GD OOAK bear which Daesung bought for me since I like it. He keep pulling and twisting the long yellow hair on the bear’s head.

“yah! Stop doing that to my bear~~” I grab it from him and gave it a gentle hug and place it nicely on my chair.

“I’m just playing with it~~ Stingy! Is it because its GD bear or Mr Smiley bought for you? Hmmm? Seungri just cannot stop being an . I do not know how many times he asked me the same question and he knows best what my answer was obviously.

“Daesung bought for me! Yah~~ if ever you asked me that again... I am so going to~~~” before I can even continue he cut me off.

“what? What?” he teases me again and sticks out his tongue at me.

I threw my tee shirt which I was holding at him and what he did was laughing out loud while he rolls on my cozy bed. I turn to my closet and ignore him.

“Ok sorry! Hahahaha... yah be careful when you are with Daesung hyung... you might never know what he will do to a pretty lady.. hahaha.. and he is a ert if you want to know.. “ Seungri was laughing continuously as he sat upright and help me to fold my clothes and stuff it in my tote bag.

“Excuse me Seungri-ssi... who is the erted one may I asked? Is it you or him? And you with your scandalous issue~~ don’t let me get started on that~~ “ I told him.

“ aaiiishhh~~ ok fine fine! I give up.. not because I lose but just hate hearing you nag~~ like an old granny!..” –Seungri

Seriously this man keeps getting on my nerve. I pulled him off the bed and push him out of my room. I need peace to pack and I need to sleep as early as possible. I do not want to be tired for tomorrow and also I better keep in mind to pack my supply of ‘drugs’ which play a great ‘role’ in my life.

I was about to lay down when my phone vibrates. I took it from the side table and automatically I smiled. Who else would it be, texting me right before I am about to go to bed, my Mr Smiley.

‘’if you are asleep then its good.. if you are not and reading this~~~ GO TO BED NOW! Kekekeke. Sleep well and have a good dream. GOOD NITE. See you tomorrow... “ – Daesung.

I better not reply him; it will only make him nag at me. I just realised that every night without fail he text me good night even when he is overseas and was busy. Not only have that, he will always end his text with a heart and an angel icon. I scroll up to see all the past conversation we had and I saw this question which he asked me but I just ignore it. ‘What will you do if someone confesses to you?’ Until now that question is left hanging. What will I do? I do not know. Do I even have the courage to say yes or am I even good enough to have someone in this kind of condition.