*Love?*

I Love You

Daesung point of view

Without any warning she falls into my arms, weakly. I know and I sense that she was sick, I mean really sick. I wanted to call Seungri to inform him that I want to bring her to the hospital but she insisted that she do not want too. I look at her pale and sickly face while I hold her tight in my arms and I had no heart to turn down her request. So I decided to call my manager and we sent her home.

I place her head gently on my lap and covered her with my black leather jacket. I assure her that everything is going to be alright and gently pat her head soothing her. Her eyes were closed and her lips were trembling. She looks so fragile and I felt guilty that I could not do anything more than this.

I carry her to the first bedroom I saw which I hope should be her room, and as lay her on the bed. By this time she was calm, the shivering and trembling had finally ceased. I covered her with blanket and sit at the edge of the bed. And I dialled Seungri on my mobile.

“Seungri ah... I sent your sister home. She was not well. She looks sick.”

“What! Omg... Ok I come home now...” He panicked.

“Yah... its ok... I will look after her until you reach here... Go ahead and enjoy your birthday and entertain your guest! And can you tell the other hyung of my whereabouts, in case they look for me. Ok?”

“Ok hyung... I will be home as soon as I can...Thanks hyung...” said Seungri, before I ended the phone call.

We hang up. I turn to look at here again. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps. I wonder what was going on just now. She made me felt so afraid out of sudden. I try not to panic; I still have to show that I am a real man.

Looking at her in this condition, she reminds me of how I felt previously. My heart suddenly flutters when I saw her looking at me directly. I told myself I cannot be falling in love at first sight. Does it even exist in the first place? She is beautiful with the mid length dark brown hair, her oval shape face, her big round eyes and sharp nose. Her whole face looks so radiant. Something about her too makes me want to know her more. I don’t deny the attraction she has on me. It was the best opportunity when I found out she was standing all alone outside the club. We interact. We talked and laugh. I did notice too that she keep stealing a glance at me. She looks cute doing that. I grin to myself thinking of that memory.

I wanted to talk more with her, to get to know her better. I just felt that I want her, take care of her and be with her. I just do not understand myself. I felt confuse out of sudden. All these are new to me, this feeling is overwhelming me. This never happen before. I take a deep breath and slid myself down to the floor. I sat on the floor with my back leaning at the side of the bed. I want to be at her side when she wakes up.

I guess I dozed off because as I open my eyes, I find Seungri sitting in front of me. I told him everything that had happen. His face looks so worried. We stood up and walk away from the bed.

“I’m not sure what happen exactly but I think we need to send her to the hospital,” I advised.

“I will talk to her hyung. Thank you for taking care of my baby sister. I appreciate that,” said Seungri gratefully.

“Seungri ah... I got something to tell you and I hope you can accept it.” I have made up my mind to tell him first of my feeling for his sister. Telling him first of how I feel about her and I really hope he will accept it. I don’t want any misunderstanding between us after all we are just like brothers.

“Seungri ah... I think I am in love...” I told him.

“Huh? With who hyung?” he said and I could sense his confusion in his voice.

 “With her...” I pointed to her who is still sleeping soundly.

Suddenly Seungri burst out laughing which makes her stir in her bed. I covered his mouth so that I can hush his big mouth.

“Yah Hyung... I thought Jiyong Hyung might like her... I didn’t know that it’s going to be you...” he teased.

“Yah...pabo! Keep quiet will you? And please don’t tell her anything yet... this is between us...” I make him promised me.

Your POV

I try to open my eyes but it felt so heavy as if someone had place something heavy on both of my eyelids. No matter what, I have to force myself and fight back whatever my body was feeling at that moment. At last I open my eyes and found myself in my own bedroom. How the hell did I even get here? Am I drunk or something? The sun was splashing it light into my room through the open blinder. The glare from it makes my eyes hurt somehow. I tried to get up as to shut that curtain so to chase the light away. I lift myself up and tried to move but as my leg was about to touch the floor when I heard his voice.

“Good Morning~~~ “

I turn and I saw Seungri. He was standing at the door way, looking at me. He smiles but the smile looks depressing. His eyes, they seem to fill with worry. He walks carefully towards me. He lifted up both my leg and laid them gently on the bed. He covered me again with the blanket. He sat next to me and holds my hand. I hate this part. I can sense of what he is trying to say. He will start asking me question and I just hate to answer! But for no matter, what did I do wrong? Did something happen to me last night? Did I faint? Damn, I could not remember a single thing last night.

“I came back as fast as I could after Daesung hyung called me... I was so worried that I just wish my party to end soon.” He tried to explain but I cut him off.

“Wait waits! What did you just said? I fainted in front of the club? Daesung was there and sent me home?” I asked him as I was confused and I cannot remember but what I did remember was going out of the club. That is the only thing I remember from last night.

“Yes... That happens to you. You fainted in his arms and you were shivering. And your body was shaking so badly. He said that he wanted to send you to the hospital as your lip were turning blue but you keep insisting to just send you home... and he got to carry you to bed as you were totally unconscious while he stayed and monitor your condition until I came by.” He explained in more details.

I was momentarily stunt about what I just heard. This is the very first time I encounter such a situation. Most of the time I only got severe headache and it felt like my skull was being hit numerous times. I get a bit afraid about this. Has my condition worsened? What will happen next? Am I going to die soon? Lots of question suddenly hit me and the best part of it I myself do not have the answer.

“Yah... Can you please tell me what exactly happen? You know I don’t like it if you keep something from me? Are you ok or are you sick? And don’t you dare telling me that there is nothing and it’s just exhaustion or whatever!” He said with his voice cracking in panic.

“Seriously, I am ok! I swear! I don’t really understand what was happening either, maybe I was drunk...” I tried to convince him that I was ok but it seems my explanation was kind of lame.

“Excuse me young lady~~ you are not drunk! It seems that you really keeping something from me.” He accused.

He was getting agitated and his glare makes me feel frighten. I keep my head bow and just keep quiet. I felt there is no point in arguing with him. I just let him nag at me. I know eventually I will lose the argument to him. I hope he will get tired and eventually he will keep quiet.

“Fine! You are not going to answer me... you being stubborn aren’t you? If anything is to happen to you, don’t you bother come to me! And I am going to be very serious about this!” He got up from my bed and storm out of my room as he bangs the door. I jolted.

Suddenly I felt all alone in my bed room. I stare up at the ceiling blankly. I try to comfort myself over Seungri last remark. Is he being that serious? Or am I just being totally selfish. I have my reason for not telling him. I do not want to be a burden to anyone. I don’t want anyone help at all, let alone his help. I do not want them to feel the sense of lost if one day I will pass on and I know the time is getting nearer. I hug myself and cry silently.