*My Angel*

I Love You

It was about 7pm when Seungri came to pick me up at home I was already sitting at the sofa, waiting. I heard the front door open, so I got up, at the same time, gabbing my precious red YSL clutch which was a graduation gift that he had gave me two years ago. As I was walking over to where he was waiting for me, he slowly walks towards me and put his hands on my shoulder. He looks at my face absorbedly like he was searching for something. Then he stood a back further and with his hand on his chin he looks at me from head to toe.

“What the hell are you exactly doing?’’

‘’Wait! Don’t move! I’m just admiring how beautiful you are... can I?” he said cheekily and he was laughing like I am just a joke.

“Seriously Ri, you and your flirty words of wisdom don’t work on me~~ it’s not funny either!” I laugh and walk away towards the door.

“Yah~~ just joking! But seriously you look wonderful... I wonder who might be interested in you~~hmmm”

“Stop it already~ lets go... but I do hope it was Jiyong tho~~” I said.

We reach the club. It looks so exclusive and luxurious! He held my hand and led me in. The place was blaring with loud music with those dimmed light which makes me hard to see properly. The crowds are packed with fashionable people I might say. They all look gorgeous. Some were drinking by themselves and some were having lots of fun dancing on the dance floor. They dance like there is no tomorrow. Seungri open a door to a VIP room and I follow silently. Inside the room was also filled up with people too BUT not any type of normal people. They are celebrities?! I mean they are YG people~~ I was star struck!

“Hello, sorry we are a little late~~” Seungri apologize to all of them, with a bow in a respectful way.

“This is my sister, ____” he introduces me to them. I just awkwardly nodded to them as I look at each of their faces, speechless.

“Jiyong hyung... She is your number 1 fan~~” he chuckled and I pinch him on his arm for embarrassing me like that, right in front of my idol.

Jiyong stood up and invites me to take a sit next to where he sits. I sat awkwardly. As Seungri was busy explaining for whom exactly I am and what our relationship is, to the YG people who had gathered around us, he came in. He was walking towards us. As I turned to him, my eyes were mesmerized by his smile. How should I describe that smile? Should I say, ‘joyful’? He waved at us cheerfully and Seungri stood up from his seat, again introduce me to him. He smiles his sweetest smile ever, to me. We shake hands. We sat opposite of each other. He was never my favourite in the group, it has always been Jiyong, my favourite, and how the hell can I never notice this angel like human? I must be crazy!

Even how awkward I was sitting amongst them, I tried to laugh at their jokes and gags. I tried my very best to be a part of them and showed them, I am enjoying myself. Jiyong who was sitting next to me, grab a glass of beer and offer it to me but Seungri intercept it and I whine.

“No no~~ you still too young to drink...“ He explained, narrowing his eyes while waving his finger in my face.

“Excuse me? I am NOT!” I argued and rolled my eyes at him.

“Yah~~ just a little bit, there is no harm to it, right?”  T.O.P told Seungri and, thanks goodness, someone was backing me up but, well he still oppose about that and, in the end I was asked to drink only coke! Urrgghh!

After a while I excuse myself as I saw Seungri left to mingle with more guests who just arrive to the party. I walked out of the club and I let out a sigh. I was feeling bored and at the same time I started to feel a tiny sharp pain on the right side of my head. I stood facing the road, staring at a couple at the opposite side when I was startled by someone.

“Bored?” a voice say to me. I turn and find it was Daesung. He smiled and I do not know why I was flustered.

“Err not really... it was stuffy in there and Seungri seems to be very busy with the guest.”

“Still pissed with Seungri?”

I nodded.

“Well, I guess he meant well. He just cares for you,” he explained.

“I know... he have been like that since we were kids, an overprotective kind of Oppa.”

We turn and looked at each other and giggle at that thought of Seungri.

“Seungri ever told us that he had a sister but we thought he was just joking until we saw you tonight,” He explained.

“He talked about me?” I asked, curious.

“Yup...about everything. He even said that you are very pretty and that’s very true and we all thought he was joking about some kind of girl he knew... You know him don’t you? His sweet talk and flirty talk... aiissshh~~ always give us problems.” He complained.

Both of us stood silently next to each other, I took a quick glance at him when he was looking far ahead. I was about to ask him more but suddenly I felt that my right arm, started to shake by its own. ‘,’ I thought and know that it must be one of the symptoms and this is the very first that I had experience such situation. I try to hold myself together and try my best not to show the shaking arm. I look as though as I was shivering as I grab and hold my arm, pressing it down towards my body.

“Are you feeling cold?” Daesung asked.

“Ummm~~ sort of...” Suddenly I felt weak, so weak that I could just collapse at any moment.

I need something to lean on for support but the only thing, beside me, was Daesung’s body. He keeps on asking if I was ok. At that very moment, I gave up and I just could not able to control my own body. I fall towards him and he manages to grab me before I dropped on the pavement. I was still conscious even though my eyes felt so heavy that I was fighting to keep it open.

“Please help me find a taxi, I just need to go home and rest. I’m tired,” I pleaded, still fighting hard to stay strong.

“No I don’t think so... You don’t look well. Let me called Seungri and we get you to the hospital.” He said worriedly while he holding me tight to him.

“No... Please... just get me out of here... home please...” My tears rolled down from the corner of my eyes as I looked at him straight in the eyes, and begging him to listen to my plea.