*Home*

I Love You

It has been a week since I arrive in Seoul and I have yet to meet him. He was busy with preparing for his solo album. I sure can understand that. Today is the day where he promised to meet me. I was waiting at one of the restaurant in Hongdae. He said to meet him here but he was about an hour late now. I entertain myself playing candy crush on my phone and at every few minutes I keep glancing at the door hoping that he arrived.

‘’Yah~~’’ I glanced towards the voice and saw him standing at the door, smiling brightly and waving at me. He came closer and I stood up. Without any notice he gave me one big hug and said he misses me so much.

‘’Yah~~ I can’t breathe you idiot~~’’

‘’Ooohh~ sorry! OMG how long has it been? You have grown!’’ he pats my head like I am still a little child.

‘’Obviously! I am no longer that tiny girl who you always bully ok?... hummpphh!’’

‘’I know~~ and you have gotten more beautiful now that I think you have lost some weight...’’ he stared at me and winks cheekily.

‘’ert~~~’’ I showed him my fist.

We sat and he quickly grab the menu from the table while he keep on whining on how famished he was. He ordered our food without asking me what I wanted but he did ordered my favourite which was chicken chop with mushroom sauce. Our orders came and we ate while we chat, or should I said I was been investigated by him. He asked on why I decided to come back to Korea. I explained that I just want to settle down, get married to a nice Korean man and live happily ever after.

‘’Yah I’m serious~~ ‘’ he looked at me impatiently.

‘’Me too~~ really I want to look for a nice man who can look after me and love me until I pass on~~’’

‘’What nonsense! Ok then fine... Let’s get married then...’’

‘’To you! No way~~~ you are not even my taste~~ yucks!’’

‘’Yah stupid! I was joking... You also not even my taste too... blueckkkk!’’

After an enjoyable time spent with him, he decided to send me back to the hotel. In the car both of us kind of squabble because he wanted me to stay in his apartment but I declined. I do not want to impose on him. As I am well aware of his stubborn character I gave up after he start to nag nonstop and emphasize that if I still refuse to take his offer, he will just use force on me. I just rolled my eyes at him and agreed reluctantly.

My body suddenly feel so weak and my head was in pain. I quickly took off my jacket and lay on the bed. I managed to get back in my hotel room quickly and I was lucky that I was not having this pain when I was with Seungri.  My head was spinning and it felt as though it was splitting into two. I out.

I woke up and my whole body was covering in sweat. I switch on the light and look at the clock. It was 30 minutes after 12 midnight. I gather my strength and try my best to get off from the bed. After a hot shower, I switch on the television, trying to distract myself from thinking about the pain that I just suffered. I was about to take my medication when my phone rang, I look at the phone screen and saw Seungri’s mobile number.

‘’Hello, where the hell are you?! I don’t know how many times that I have called you and yet no answer! I tried to text you, but again no response. You just make me so worry sick! This is why I want you to live with me...’’ He was half shouting and yelling on the phone. Without I realised it, tears rolled down my cheek. I was trying to hold back my tears. I grip my phone receiver tight that it hurts my own palm.

‘’Yah... You there?’’ he sounds concerned and guilty at the same time.

‘’Ok ok I’m sorry... I didn’t mean to yell at you but please understand this, that you have no one here except me... I am your only family and I‘m worried if anything happens to you...’’ He tries to explain and his voice gets softer after he found out that I was weeping.

I know that I am alone in this world with no other family, beside me. I am the only child and have been an orphan since my parent had passed away when I was just 12 years old. My parent knew Seungri’s family, as we were once neighbours and he was my childhood friend, or to be exact, he has been my only friend. I was an introvert and so far, he was the only one that I felt comfortable with.  I had stayed with Seungri’s family and had further my study abroad, when I was 18 years old. I decided to stay in London where I was taking my Bachelor in Arts, and had decided to stay for a few years since I do not want to trouble his family. Now that I am back, I never realised that Seungri still love and care for me, like how he used to back then. He did not change at all. He was still the same  person. I have my reason why I came back and I felt very selfish for not telling him after knowing that he still care for me. I cried as I cannot hold it back any longer. I wanted him to be with me now, hugging and comforting me, but no words had left my lips.

‘’Hey hey~~ I’m sorry seriously~~ promise I won’t yell at you again ok?’’

I took a deep breath and try to compose myself and wipe those tears away.

‘’I fell asleep~~ I’m sorry for making you worry...’’

He sighs and he was so sorry for bursting and yelling out to me. After a few minutes of him trying to make me feel better, he told me the reason why he called.

‘’Next week, I want you to come to my birthday party and you MUST!’’ He forced me as he already able to sense what my answer was.

“Will he be there? I will come only if he is there?’’

‘’Yah! Obviously! Your G Dragon will be there! Hahaha... I will introduce you to him and the rest. By the way pack your stuff, you are checking out tomorrow, and I will get my manager to pick you up’’

"But... but... Seungri~~ I don’t want...." I tried to discuss with him again over this but he simply cut me off.

"No more ‘but’ and stop being stubborn, understand?"