*The Confession*

I Love You

Daesung POV

I was overwhelmed with joy when I heard she said yes.  I was so nervous when I asked her if she is willing to go on a trip with me. Truthfully I was afraid she rejected at first but she did not even hesitate to say yes! I was so relief. I lay back on my bed, staring at the ceiling and was smiling to myself. Once again I felt glad not only she agreed on going on a trip with me but also I am glad that I got to know her. Something about her attracts me and I myself until now not sure what it is. I have made plans for the trip. I want her to be happy as possible and also I intend to confess to her, confess my love. I do not care whether she accept or reject my love, I just want her to know that I am there always for her, no matter what she do or did. I want her to depend on me and share everything even though if she does not want me to be her special one.

My brain just could not stop thinking about my plan and to make matter worse, I cannot seems to go to sleep. I keep tossing and turning on my queen size bed. I turn to lie on my tummy, I grab my phone once again and text her which I did every night and without fail.

‘’if you are asleep then its good.. if you are not and reading this~~~ GO TO BED NOW! Kekekeke. Sleep well and have a good dream. GOOD NITE. See you tomorrow... “ – Me

I scroll to my gallery and tap on a folder which I rename it as ‘Baby’. It contains all of our pictures together from the first time I bring her out until recently at Seungri’s place. I snap a shot of her secretly while she was reading some architectural magazine beside me on the sofa. She eventually found out due to my stupidity, I forget to silent my phone and that shutter sound click when I press ‘snap’. I still could not forget how she reacted. She was damn cute, smacking me, hitting me with that pink glittery throw pillow of hers, pouting away while she keep her distant away from me and eventually called me a stalker. Oh yes I am, I am trying to stalk my way into her heart! I was laughing at her hysterically and let her just beat me up to pulp if she wants too, I don’t really mind because it is her.

I got up from my bed and drag myself out to the kitchen. I need a glass of warm milk hopefully it will calm my nerves and get me back on track. I saw Youngbae hyung sitting with his leg cross slouching on the sofa.

“not asleep?” YB asked me lazily while his eyes are still focus and not moving from the television.

I pour a glass of milk and sat next to him, I saw what was on T.V. No wonder he have not move an inch, he was watching IU performing on music bank.

“Hyung, just ask her out already if you really interested at her...” – Me

“hmm... I don’t know, I just don’t have the courage yet... anyway how’s things with her?” – YB

“I’m nervous about tomorrow hyung...” – Me

“I may not be the best person to advice you on this love thing but the only thing I can say is be yourself and be brave and show you’re sincere... yahh~~ don’t worry too much...” – YB

I took a deep breath and thank him. I wash up my empty glass and went to bed. As I lay myself in the dark, I prayed that everything will be going smoothly tomorrow. I drift off to sleep with her image playing in my mind.

Your POV

I woke up startled as my phone keep ringing beside me. I knew who that is going to be. Mr Smiley really knows how to irritate me in the early morning.

“Hmmm....” – I answered the phone

“Good Morning sleepy head~~~ yah wake up!” – Daesung

“Sleeeepppyyyy~~~~ 5mins please?” – Me

“Stop your whining, get up and wash up.. I will be there in 30mins time and I want you to be ready if not.. ..” – Daesung

“what? if not what? aisssshhh! Ok ok I get up now.... “

I heard his laughter on the other end. Thinking of his nagging I change my mind for that extra 5mins of sleep. I rather get ready than to hear his nag. He was worse compare to and old granny! We end the called and I off to shower. While I was looking at myself in the mirror getting ready Seungri knock on my door and asked to have breakfast.

I was enjoying my breakfast of bacon, toast and scramble egg, the doorbell rings and then enter my Mr Smiley. He looks as cheerful as ever. He looks directly at me and gave me a huge smile before setting himself on the chair opposite of me.

“Have you taken breakfast?” – Me

“Yes!” – He answered calmly while his eyes seem to be fixing on me.

“Wae? Is it something on my face or am I too pretty for you to stare at?” – Me

“Beautiful!” he answered quietly so that no one hear it except me and I just roll my eyes and stuck out my tongue but the matter of fact I was a little flustered and trying to keep calm.

After everything is done, we wave goodbye to Seungri who jokingly keep emphasizing to me to look after myself over Daesung because he was a ert according to him. Daesung keeps shaking his head and trying not to listen to whatever Seungri is talking about and I asked him to shut before I nag at him again on his issue.

We reach the domestic airport and while waiting for the time to check in, we just laze around at the cafe. I was preoccupied reading about Jeju on my Ipad when I looked up I saw him looking away and frowning. I feel bad and thought maybe I did not give him some attention that is why he looked that way.

“Yah.. you ok? Why frown?” I asked curiously

“Ani~~ just thinking....” he smiled and grabs my ipad away from me.

“All this while you were reading this?” – He asked.

I nod and asked him why.

“Yah..pabo! I will show you around there, I know the place well...” He laugh at me and my head lightly as though as I am a child. I pout and gave him a shove at his arms.

We reached Jeju and that place is the most fascinating place I ever been. It was so beautiful. I was excited just by looking at the scenery out the airport. We went over to the car which he rent and dump our bags in there and we drove to the hotel.

We reach The Shilla Jeju and that place just awes me! Words just could not describe how beautiful that place was. I turn to Daesung who were taking our bags from the trunk of the car. I was so excited that absent minded I gave him a hug. He was taken aback from my action but I just do not care.

We settle ourselves in the hotel room which I found out we will be staying together in the same room. He apologizes for not telling me in advance and he promised that he will not even think of taking advantages on me. I told him I trusted him and as long as he sleep on the floor everything is fine.

He really showed me around. We went to Manjanggul Cave then to the Green Tea Museum and to Teddy Bear Museum and lastly to Hanwha Aqua Planet. He wanted to bring me to eat good food but I told him that I cannot bear it anymore; I am just too tired and tell him we might just want to order from the hotel itself.

We walked by the beach that night. Even though it was so cold when Daesung is around I felt warmth. We talked about life to be exact about love life. We asked question about our past and how we overcome those break ups.

“Do you believe in love at first sight?” He questions me and that question really makes me wonder.

“Why you asked?” As we took a seat on a swing that was place nicely near the entrance of the beach.

“Answer me....” He turns to look at me and his face look very serious and never did I saw that face before.

“I.. I think... I do....”

He got up from beside me and he took his jacket and put it over me. He took a deep breath. I was getting agitated as I see him standing right in front of me looking so dead serious.

“What is it Dae? Why you seem so serious?” I asked him and yes I do think that I am impatient as well but my curiousness just getting on my own nerves and seriously my head keep throbbing.

The answer that I get from Dae was not a surprise to me and yet it was the thing that I fear most.

“I.. I think I am in love... and its... you...” He stumbles over his words and I know he was nervous.