I Love You Part 4

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                             

 

Jessica's POV

 

It's been 3 days since Tiffany has been in the Hospital. She still hasen't woken up. I need her to wake up. I talk to her everyday. I know she lisens to me. I want to see her smile again. I want to hear her laugh and tell me how much she loves me. I pray evey time I have so she wakes up and be happy again. I hate to see her like this lifeless.

I want to feel her lips on my. I need to feel her warmth. I keep looking at her. I hugg her. I want her to know I'm here wating for when she wakes up. I keep asking the doctors when she will wake up but they said they don't know. I even yelled at them for not knowing.

 

Krystal's POV

 

Why dosen't Tiffany Unnie wake up already. I feel really sad when I see her like this. I want to see her and my sister happy and acting cute together. I have been worried about her. She dosen't want to sleep. I had to ask the doctor if he can give her a shot so she can sleep. She needs to rest Tiffany Unnie will be worried when she wakes up if Jessica Unnie is not ok. I asked Amber oppa to take her home. She will lisen to him. I know she will. I want her to be ok and not get sick. She needs to sleep and rest.

 

Amber's POV

 

I need to get Jessica Noona to eat. She will get sick.If she gets mad at me i'll be ok with it . Don't get me wrong I hate when she gets mad at me. But I need to get her to eat. She needs to be ok when Tiffany Noona wakes up she will be mad at me and will be sad that Jessica Noona isen't eating. I want My Family to be ok I want them to be safe. As of now on everyone in My Family will have a securty guard. 

I was going to Tiffany Noonas room when I saw Sulli heading my way. She was crying, I imidiatly went to her. I asked her why was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter