Our New Family :)

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli's POV

 

I was so happy when the adaption people let Amber be Eunjung's Dad he was so happy. We are going to buy her what she needs. She is our daughter. I just can't help but be thrilled. I know everyone is going to love her and she will feel comtroble here and love all of us as her new Family. I just can't wait to take her out tomorrow to get her anything she needs. She will be happy when I buy her a Princess she told me she loves Princess Snow White I will try to find her one. I want to see her face when I buy it for her.

I have something special planned for Amber I hope he says yes even though he is the one who needs to doit. I hope everything turns out great. I can't wait to ask him.

I Love him so much. He is so caring towards Eunjung. They both have gotten close in so little time. Is only been hours. They known emac other. I'm glad Eunjung is getting used to us being her parents. I want to spend more time with her have a Mommy Daughter time. I know she will enjoy it as well as I will. I went to take a shawer and put My clothes on.

 

Krystal's POV

 

I was so happy we are going to get Eunjung her clothes and thugs she needs I know she is exited too. I would be if I was going to get all new things. I will buy her whatever she wants when Amber isn't looking because he will scold me for spoiling her. I was getting ready when I heard the door bell ring. I went to get the door put Jessica Unnie beat me to it. It was Tiffany Unnie and They were flirting I closed My eyes and turned around and opened my eyes and went to my room to finish getting ready I was trying to get the image of my Unnie and Tiffany Unnie making out. I was finished getting ready and went down stairs and I saw Eunjung and Amber waiting on the sofa for everyone. I saw she was wearing an old shirt of Victoria Unnie. She was wearing white shorts I think does are Unnies shorts too. She looks so cute. I want to take pictures of her. I got down stairs and saw Eunjung and Amber Oppa hugging. Aww they look so cute. I took pictures of them.

I was taking some more pictures of them when I heard Eunjung say "Apps don't hurt me please!" She began to shake and cry I went to her and woke her up. "Eunjung little princess are you ok?" I asked her and hugged her tite I felt her shake and high me back. " Auntie Krystal please don't let Apps hurt me." She told me and cried more. "Don't worry Princess I won't let him hurt you." I told her and woke Amber up I told him what happened he was so worried. "Little Princess he won't hurt you anymore ok." Amber told her and hugged her titely. I could tell Amber calms her just to be near him calms her. She seemed relived when he hugged her. I still don't know what happened to her with her Apps but I'll try to help her in any way I can.

Krystal: "Amber Oppa what's wrong why is she scared and crying." I asked him concerned about Eunjung.
Amber: Let's talk about this with everyone when they get here the only one missing is Yuri once he gets here WI talk about. Ok?
Krystal: Ok Amber Oppa. Will talk about it when Yuri Oppa gets here. Let's take her up stairs to play with My teddy bears. I know she will forget about what she dreamed once she gets distracted when she plays with them and some old toys of mine I found. I told him and He carried Eunjung up to My room with me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter