Are You Sure About This?

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

 

I was so curious who the little girl was all we know is her name is Eunjung. She is so cute. Tiffany and Taeyeon were arguing about who is the cutest. Lol this dorks we can't do anything we love them. Victoria Unnie and I just rolled our eyes and shook our heads while looking at them.

 

Sunny's POV

 

I want to know who the little girl is. Why don't Amber and Sulli come down and tells us who she is. I know everyone is wondering the same thing too but I noticed that Mr. And Mrs. Liu aren't wondering who she is maybe they know. I wanted to ask them but Luna didn't let me she said we will know when Amber and Sulli come down stairs. I was impatient why don't they come down. Who could she be. Mmmmm I need to find out now.

 

Victoria's POV

 

Amber and Sulli brought home a little girl. I have a feeling is great news. I just wish they would come down quickly. All of us are impatient we want to know who she is. Lol Taeyeon and Tiffany are arguing who is cuter. They are so cute when they argue but they are dorks. My sister and I just rolls our eyes and shook our heads while looking at them argue. I wonder who will win.

 

Tiffany's POV

 

Aww Eunjung she's so cute. I think I'm cutter. Don't you think? I'm cute right Sica? I asked My Sica baby but she didn't answer me. I started arguing with Taeyeon on who is cutter. Who do you junk is cutter?

I started doing My eagyo and Taeyeon started too I won't give up I'm cutter then her. I told her we should have a competition to see who is cutter. She agreed and we will have a contest to see who is cutter next week. When we shook on it our girlfriends just laughed. I pouded. Sica squeezed my cheeks and told me I was so cute and I smiled and stuck My younger out at Taeyeon she just smirked and acted cute to Victoria.

Victoria Unnie just ignore him because he was being childish. I smiled at what Victoria Unnie did lol I win. Ha see Taeyeon I am cutter then you I stuck My younger out again at Taeyeon. I'm so evil lol I will a win this contest.

 

Amber's POV

 

Everyone before you ask any questions let me tell you who Eunjung is. Ok?

Krystal & Yuri: Ok.
Victoria & Taeyeon: Ok.
Jessica & Tiffany: Ok. Will listen.
Mr. & Mrs. Liu: Go on.

OK so I ummm how do I start? Ummm well I'll start from the big ginjang. Well we went to eat lunch and we saw a little girl crying and we went to see why she was crying and alone.........

(Amber Tells Them What Happened)

Yuri: Wow hmm is she ok?
Amber: She needs sometime to get used to this but I know with Sulli and I being her parents it will be we will help her.
Victoria: Ate you sure Amber I mean are you ready to be a father?
Amber: Yes I am noon. Is just she has been three a lot and I don't want anyone to hurt her she stole my heart with how and what she told me happened I can't tell you because. She made me pinkie promise her and Sulli knows and she pinkie promised her. So we can't tell you.
Taeyeon: Well if your sure then you can always count on me and Victoria.
Yuri: Same here.
Jessica: I agree with Taeyeon and Yuri. She will be a part of our Family now. Why don't we take her tomorrow to buy her the things she needs?
Amber: Yes I was thinking that Jess Noona. I just need you all to introduce you self to her.
Victoria: We will but I think we should do it little by little she might be scared because she doesn't know us.
Yuri: Yes I think Victoria Noona is right.
Mrs. Liu: We will help you Amber anything you need. She is so cute.
Mr. Liu: Yes Amber I'm with your Ummm anything you need just tell us. I'll look for a school for her.
Amber: Thanks everyone I knew I could count on you.

I thanked all of them and we talked about what I will need. I told them she's My daughter now and I was happy they were happy. I just junk is awesome that My Family is going to help me I know I'm new in being a parent but I know I can do it I'll do anythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter