I Love You Part 3

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV

 
I tried to open my eyes but I can't all I hear was Jessica's voice she was crying. Why can't I move. I need to know why Jessica is crying. The last thing I remember was feeling a strong pain and then everything went blank. Where am I what's going on I can't move or open my eyes. I need to be able to see Jessica I need her why can't I move or open my eyes.

 

Amber's POV

 
I hate to see my sister cry so much I hate to see her weak like this. Tiffany needs to wake up soon. I will get the best doctors she needs to be ok we can't loose her. Maybe if I would have told my security guards to go with her when she left our house this wouldn't have happened. 

Why can't people get that when someone dosen't love you anymore because they love someone els it means to let them be happy with someone els. With the person they love.

 

Jessica's POV

 
I can't take it anymore is been two days since Tiffany was brought to they Hospital. She was shot on her chest luckily the the bullet missed her heart. I donated blood for her already she last a lot. Why did this have to happen to her. I need her, I need to tell her how much I love her and how sorry I am for not believing her and forgiving her sooner. 

I love her so much I'll give my life for her. I wanted to give more blood for Tiffany but the doctor didn't let me because I fainted. I haven't sleep or eat (only if my brother sisters or parents make me eat.) since I found out she was shot. I didn't want to leave her. I wanted to sleep here with her until she woke up. I had to convince my brother and sisters to let me stay specially my parents. I promised them I would eat when they told me if they let me stay. 

I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter