I Love you Part 1

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV

I need to fix things with Jessica I didn't get the chance to tell explain to her what happened. I need to speck to her put she dosen't even want to see me. I need to go see if she will talk to me. At least let me explain what happened. I didn't kiss that girl. I know how she feels I want to go to her house but her brother and sisters won't let me talk to her even if I go. I need to try I can'r just let her think I was cheating on her. I would never cheat on her. I love her.

I got in my car and went to her house. I stoped at a flower shop and bought her some rosses she loves them and her favorite chacolate covered strawberrys. I hope she will lisen to me even if she won't talk to me. I got to her house and knocked the door bell. I was hoping her brother wouldn't open the door but guess what he was the one who opened it.

 

Amber's POV

I got home and was huggin Jessica while she cryed. I heard the door bel ring and slowly llet go of Jessica. I opened the door and I see Tiffany standing outside. I asked her what she was doing here.

Amber: You hurt my sister. I told you to never hurt her. What are you doing here? 

Tiffany: I want to talk to Jessica. Can you please call her. Is important.

Amber: I don't think she wants to talk to you.

Tiffany: Can you please tell her, What she saw wasen't true. I didn't cheat on her please let me talk to eher.

I tuned to Jessica and she said it was ok but to stay with her.

Amber: She will lisen to you but I will stay with you guys ok.

Tiffany: Ok.

Amber: Start talking. Jessica came from behind Amber and lisened to Tiffany.

 

Tiffany's POV

Sica I know you think I cheated on you. Please I want to explain to you what happened. She was the one that kissed me. I was just having lunch with her. I didn't mean for that to happen. She told me she planed everything when I made her tell her why she did that. She wanted me to loose you. She wants you and I to brake up. I'm sorry please believe me. I didn't kiss her.

She wasn't answering to me. I told her one last sorry and gave her what I bought her and left. I get she is mad I think she needs some time. I would be mad to.

I left and got in my car and started crying. I will do anything to be with her right now. Why didn't I see it coming that she will try something to try and get me and Jessica to brake up. I was so stupid for having believed she just wanted to be friends with me after she broke up with me 2 years ago. I was so stupid why did I believe her when she told me 2 days ago she just wanted to be friends.

 

Jessica's POV

I want to believe her but I don't know. I saw her kissing another girl I know she is her ex. Somehow I need to find out if she is reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter