Bashler Party: Guys Are .

I Will Always Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

 

When I was done taking My shower I got dressed, I didn’t want to take to much time picking out My clothes. I decided to wear black jeans with a black shirt and some shoes. I put on some cologne I want to smell good for my Victoria.

    

I arrived at the Liu’s 1:00 hours later, I couldn’t wait to see My Victoria. She is My everything. I’ll die if I ever lose her. That’s why I was nervous when I asked her if I can have a basket party with girls.

I was so excited when Victoria let me have a bachelor party. She told me and made me promise if the guys got stripes or girls to dance for us to not touch the. I made her promise that too if the girls got stripes or guys to dance for them to not touch them. She promised me. Everything is ready. I was talking and playing with Eunjung while I waited for Amber to be ready. We will go together his driver will take us just in case we get drunk. We don't want to get in trouble with driving while we are drunk.

I was on my way to Taeyeon's place to have the bachelor party. Everyone is probably there already. I was told by Yuri to bring the beer. As I arrived Sunny, Chanyeol and Kris were just getting there to. I greeted her and we both walked to the door. I ringed the doorbell and Amber opened the door. He helped me with the beer. I asked Chanyeol and Amber to help me with the rest of the beer. They came with me to my car.

I tried to have fun without My Sica I miss her. I left My phone in My car just incase I call her when I’m drunk and get in trouble if I’m with another girl. I know the guys got some girls. They are stripers we are going to get crazy and is going to be fun. I tried not to think and be sad because today is a great day to celebrate. We are here to party and have fun. They guys the music. We were getting drunk when the strip girls arrived. I was focused on a pretty girl that looks so y. The guys quickly found a girl for them. I hope our girlfriends don’t get mad. I asked the guys to turn up the music this party is just getting started.

Girl # 1: Hey there handsome, want to have some fun with me?

Tiffany: Yes I do :) I got dizzy from her scent she smells so good. I bit My lip as she dance ily on My side. She was so dam y I couldn’t resist and took her to dance in the area where all the other girls and guys were dancing.

 

Girls # 1: Why don’t we go to get a room.

Tiffany: I can’t I have a girlfriend.

Girl # 1: Is ok I won’t tell.

Tiffany: No I Love her.

Girl # 1: But she won’t find out.

Tiffany: I don’t want to get in trouble, My girlfriend will kill you.


I tried to get away from her when she tried to kiss me. She didn’t let me go. All I remember was trying to get her off, I felt a pain on My head and then it went blank.

 

Amber’s POV

 

All was going great we were dancing with the strip girls they are so good in dancing, I was enjoying Myself but I kept in thought that I have a girlfriend and a daughter waiting for me at home. So I tried not to do anything stupid that I will regret. I mean I don’t want to lose My Family. I was just dancing with the girls. After all Sulli gave me permission to dance with them only but I can’t touch them, kiss them or I can’t let anything happen between me and her just having fun and dancing, she also said I can’t get too drunk so I’m trying not to get drunk off My . I don’t want to die so young and I know Sulli will kill me if I do something stupid.

 

The girls left a couple of hours later. My security guards made sure none of us did something stupid like driving. Our girlfriends let us keep parting for more hours until it was 5am in the morning. I told My security guards to take My friends first except me, Taeyeon, Tiffany Noona and Yuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter