1st day of work

long time no see

Hyoyeon was eating his breakfast while reading some magazines. Taeyeon fell asleep on the couch so Hyoyeon brought him back to his room, he was siping on his coffee when his phone suddenly rang.

Hyoyeon: "Yoboseyo?"

???: "Hello mr. Kim?"

Hyoyeon: "Who is this?"

???: "I am the secretary from SM fashion industry"

Hyoyeon: "Oh, goodmorning what did you call me for?"

???: "There is a meeting and we want you to attend it, the meeting is at 1pm"

Hyoyeon: "Yeah I'll be there"

???: "Okay well have a nice morning sir"

Hyoyeon: "You too"

He hung up and cleaned the dinning table before heading to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He checked if he had everything and fixed his tie. He grabbed his car keys jacket and briefcase and left the house. He got in his car and put his briefcase and jacket on the passengers seat. He started the engine and drove off. After 30 minutes he arrived at a tall building with the letters SM fashion on it. He got his broefcase and jacket and exited the car. he putted on his jacket and locked his car. He walked inside the tall building and walked straight to the reception.

???: "Hello can I help you?"

Hyoyeon: "Uhm yeah I am one of the new buisness partners, Kim Hyoyeon I am the CEO of JYP fashion together with my older twin borther Kim Taeyeon. I was asked to start here today and to attend a meeting"

The receptionist typed something on his computer and smiled friendly at Hyoyeon.

???: "Yeah the headmaster is waiting for you on the 10th floor in his office, you can take the elivator or the stairs if you reached the 10th floor you have to walk past three doors then turn left the turn right then walk straight forward till the end of the hallway and then left again and then at the end of the hallway there is a really big door and thats the office of the headmaster"

Hyoyeons mouth dropped alittle and quickly shook it off and thanked the recaptionist. He got into the elevator and pressed the 10th floor button. The building is big but his company building in the states is much bigger then this. He got out of the elevator at the 10th floor and walked the directions the receptioist earlier gave him. He stood infront of a big wooden door with the letters LSM on it. He took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Come in!"

He slowly opened the door revealing a middle aged man sitting at his desk in a big leather chair. He looked up and smiled the man somehow looked familiar to Hyoyeon but he didnt know where he saw him before. The man stood up and walked towards Hyoyeon and held his hand out.

???: "Good to meet you again Hyoyeon-shii"

Hyoyeon shook his hand with a smile.

Hyoyeon: "Did we meet in the past?"

???: "Ofcourse I am Lee Sooman"

Now Hyoyeon remembered, Lee Sooman is the uncle of the ex-girlfriend of Sooyoung. He is a nice man and he is goodfriends with Hyoyeons dad.

Hyoyeon: "Uncle Lee! Nice to see you again"

Sooman: "Its nice to see you again too Hyoyeon-shii, youve grow alot and alot more matureder... Omo how handsome"

Hyoyeon: "Thanks uncle Lee, you look younger then the las time I saw you"

Sooman: "Oh please stop you are making this old man shy"

They laughed alittle and then sat at Soomans desk.

Sooman: "Welcome to SM fashion son"

Hyoyeon: "I thought you owned an entertainment company"

Sooman: "Ah yeah that... We got bankrupt, really sad but then I started investing in things and tada a fashion company one of the most biggest in the Korea"

Hyoyeon: "Wow thats really good of you uncle Lee, but my company is bigger"

Sooman: "haha dont get cocky Kim Chodding"

Hyoyeon: "Sorry uncle lee. So where is the meeting?"

Sooman: "On the 5th floor within a hour or something, you'll meet your buisness partner there and the plans"

Hyoyeon: "Sounds good uncle Lee"

Sooman: "Okay then thats settled, your office is on this floor I'll take you there"

They walked to Hyoyeons office and Hyoyeon was amazed of how big his office was. Not bigger then his office in the states but it was still really big.

Sooman: "Theres a tv behind this wall and here is the remote for the wall and this is the remote for the tv. Theres also a minifridge behind the wall so if you ever get thirsty you can just open the wall. Well theres the couch and you can always decorate the room with your own stuff."

Hyoyeon: "Thank you uncle Lee"

Sooman: "Your welcome oh and the password for the computer is ************* but you can always change it"

Hyoyeon: "Thanks uncle Lee"

Sooman: "Im going back to y office to do some paper work, if you need me just call me with that phone okay?"

Hyoyeon: "Okay uncle Lee"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


short update again

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*