Airport

long time no see

authors POV

After 2 and a half ours they arrived at the airport.

They were messing around till

'will the passengers for the flight to Inchon airport get on the airplain'

Amber: "Its time hyungs we are finally going back"

Yuri: "Yup"

They were fast aboard, they were all on different spots in the airplane:

at the back = Taeyeon & Hyoyeon

in the middle = Yoona & Sooyoung

in the front = Yuri & Amber

YulBer side:

Amber POV

Yuri hyung and I sat in the front of the airplane it were 4 person seats and a girl group came in it were 5 girls and 2 of them were seated next to us and Yuri immidiatly smirked and I knew it wasnt the good smirk but the ladiesman kind of smirk.

Amber: "Hyung dont, you will regret it later"

Yuri: "Dont worry little guy I'm going to approach them slowly"

I just let it go because I know its no use to argue with hyung about this.

He started to talk with the girls and I was staring out of the window with my earplugs plugged in.

Yuri was poking my cheek but I just ignored it.

Yuri: "Am why are you ignoring me~"

Amber: "I just dont feel like talking now"

Yuri: "You are mean~" 

Amber: "I am not I am just not in a good mood right now"

Yuri: "Are thinking about her again?"

Amber: "No"

Yuri: "Really because you only turn moody when you think about her"

Amber: "I am not thinking about her! damn"

Yuri: "You can always tell me when you think of her"

Amber: "Okay thats it I am going to switch places with Hyo-hyung"

I walked towards Tae and Hyo and asked if Hyo wanted to switch places because Yul was irritating me fortunatly he said yes.

thank you Hyoyeon hyung

But when I sat down I saw why he wanted to sit rather next to Yul then sitting here.

Amber: "Miss Jung?"

Miss Jung: "Oh hey Amber how are you?"

I sat down and was really really surprised to see her here

Amber: "Im doing great but why are you here?"

Miss Jung: "I came here for vacation and for some meetings"

Amber: "Oh~ well that makes sence but how are you doing?"

Miss Jung: "Im doing just fine son"

We talked a little bit more but Taeyeon was looking like he wasnt feeling well

Miss Jung: "The girls are here to, do you want to speak to them?"

Amber: "uhm no Im fine but I am going to take Taeyeon to the toilets at the front"

We walked to the front and saw some familiar figure standing beside the seats of Hyo and Yul she was looking down while talking with crossed arms.

And when we cam closer I saw that it was no other then

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sica noona.

We just decided to act like we didnt know her so we just continued walking to the toilet in the front when we approached her I asked her if she could let us pass through because Taeyeon really looked like he could throw up any second.

Amber: "Excuse me miss my friend is not feeling well mind letting us pass?"

Jessica: "I am talking so you have to wai- Amber? Taeyeon?"

Amber: "Can you please let us trough he is really sick he can throw up every second"

She did one step to the right and we quickend our pace because of Sica and Taeyeon really didnt feel good.

flush

When he was feeling better we headed back to our seats, Taeyeon was leaning on my shoulder because he was feeling really weak.

We sat down again but Miss Jung wasnt there anymore but her stuff was still there.

Amber: "Tae~ are you okay?"

Taeyeon: "I am fine little guy dont worry to much"

Amber: "How cant I? You are the only person left who I really like and trust"

Taeyeon: "Hey I am fine just a little dizzy and a little stomachache nothing critical"

Amber: "Okay"

I leaned back in my seat again and Taeyeon drifted of to sleep.

It looked like he was worried about something because the most of the time when he sleeps he sleeps with a slight smile but when he is stressed or worried about something he sleeps with a sad or natrual expression.

Miss Jung: "Is everything okay?"

Amber: "I dont know I am pretty worried about him he is not feeling well but he denies that he is sick"

Miss Jung: "Dont worry Am he is strong boy"

Amber: "Yeah but mostly of the time he is sick he stresses out and he can get sicker and sicker so I'm really worried about him right now"

Miss Jung: "If anything is wrong I will personally take care of him"

I smiled at that because if Auntie Jung takes care for you when your sick your feeling better within a day.

Amber: "Thanks auntie Jung. Where were you ectually"

Miss Jung: "Krystals seatbelt was stuck, she changed alot in the past years and became clumsier"

I smiled at that imaginating Krystal fighting with her seatbelt

Miss Jung: "It was really weird to watch her fighting with her seatbelt, but that girl became a little lost since you all left to the States"

Amber: "Ah~"

 

Krystal POV

I couldnt take of my seatbelt because of my clumsyness and Jessica was at the toilet T_T

When Sica came back she had a blank face but began laughing of the scene of me fighting with my seatbelt.

After I scold her she went back to get mom to help me, I finally was free of that evil thing and went to the toilets at the back.

I came back and unnie still had blank expression.

Krystal: "What is it sis?"

Jessica: "They are back"

I didnt know what she was talking about

Krystal: "Who?"

Jessica: "Walk to the front of the airplane and look for a short blonde boy and a tall black boy"

I did what she said me to do and found out that she meant with they was our ex-boyfriends, well Nicoles and unnies boyfriend but not mine ^_^

I wanted some money so I walked back stopping at my moms seat she was talking to someone and when I came closer I saw two blonde boys.

one was asleep and one was chatting happily with my mom. what the?

Krystal: "Mom~ can you borrow me some money, I'm hungry~"

Miss Jung: "Ofcourse honey, Am can you hand me my backpack"

Amber: "Sure can do auntie"

He handed my mom her backpack and I saw the boy better he is familiar but his locks were for his eyes so I didnt see him really good.

Krystal: "Thanks mom"

I was about to walk away untill the short one woke up and was shocked to see me

Krystal: "What?"

He looked at the other boy and then at me

Taeyeon: "You not fighting? or arguing? Amber pinch me is this a dream?"

Wait Amber?

NO NO NO NO NO 

Amber: "No your sick go back rest"

Taeyeon: "Im okay little guy, but.................... you didnt make him sad? Because if you did I will never talk to you ever again"

Krystal: "I didnt even recognize him chill out shorty"

Taeyeon: "You dont recognize me neither?"

Krystal: "Nope"

Taeyeon: "Im going back to sleep, wake me up if were at Inchon"

He laid back down and closed his eyes and now I recognize the dorky peacefull sleeping face of Byuntae.

Krystal: "Byuntae"

I walked back to my seat and let myself fall on my seat

Jessica: "Met Yul and Hyo?"

Krystal:  "Nope I met Am and Tae"

Jessica: "This is a really bad sign"

Krystal: "Yup"