Crying

long time no see

Sooyoung POV

We finally arrived at our new house after a really long day. We stayed at the airport for a pretty longtime since we lost Yoong and Taeng. Amber is in his room now crying for somereason I dont know. Yuri wont tell me either. Taeyeon is laying on the couch going through the channels with a bored expression. Yoong and I are just eating while watching Taeyeon. Hyoyeon is unpacking his lugage since he starts working tomorrow and Yuri is comforting Amber. I really want to know why he is crying. Is it maybe because something really precious broke in his suitcase? Well I guess I'll never know.

Taeyeon: "Im bored~"

Yoona: "Youre watching tv for godssake"

Taeyeon: "Theres nothing interesting on tv"

Sooyoung: "Then go play a game or something"

Taeyeon: "Nah"

Yoona: "Hyung we can play some videogames?"

Taeyeons eyes lit up and a big smile formed on his face, he shot up and ran to a box at the dining table. He pulled out his xbox 360 and plugged it in the tv. He got some games and picked call of duty black ops from all their violant games. He loved call of duty and most call of duty gaes were his. He passed one controller to Yoona and he got hiself also a controller. Sooyoung jus commented as they were playing making the two gamers alittle annoyed sometimes.

 

Yuri POV

Its really hard to comfort this guy, the frame of his favorite photograph is broken and he just met his ex-girlfriend in the airplane on our way to Incheon. I feel him, I was really shocked to see Jessica in the plane earlier. I didnt expected her to be there. I didnt even expected to run into her ever again but I guess this world really is that small.

Yuri: "Hey Amber are you okay now?"

Amber didnt move an inch and i could only hear soft sobs as he burried his face in his pillow.

Yuri: "Hey Am~"

Amber: "I *sob* I *sob* dont know *sob* how its possible I *sob* still didnt move on *sob* from her"

Yuri: "Hey she was your very first kiss and your very first girlfriend so I kinda understand"

Amber: "Its not fair~"

Yuri: "Nothing in life is fair little guy"

Amber: "Why did I had to fall inlove with her hyung?"

Yuri: "I want to know the same for me little bro, I wish I could tell you"

I patted his back and he calmed down. I stayed with him for alittle longer and after awhile he fell asleep. It mustve been to much for him in one day. This poor boy, he looks tuff but in the inside he is a little weak puppy.

 

 

Hyoyeon POV

I was unpacking my stuff and decorating my room when I suddenly saw a photograph, it was a photograph taken at Lote World with our whole gang. We were with twelve, we had alots of fun back then and sometimes I miss it. Hyung always smiled like an idiot but now he puts on a fake smile most of the time. He wears this mask no one can gets rid of. Its anoying but I understand why he does that. He is my twin brother afterall, we know everything about eachother.

Hyoyeon: "I wish you would stop frowning for once and smile like an idiot like you did back then when you were with her all the time"

I smiled weakly and but the photograph in a box and put the box somewhere in my drawer. After awhile I was done with my room, I set my alarmclock and then started to get ready for bed since I have to work tomorrow. After staring at the ceiling for along time my eyes finally became heavy and I drifted off to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Short update

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*