Is it really them?

long time no see

Incheon Airport

 

Sooyoung POV 

Hyo Tae Am and Yul were really siltent when we got of the plain.

Yoong and I didnt understand why but Im sure something bad happend.

Amber was walking with his earplugs in listening to his music on max volume so we could hear what he was listening 'Hyde' from VIXX.

Its was so quiet and it was killing me.

Sooyoung: "Tae what happend to you guys"

He was spacing out and he looked really sad and tired and sick at the same time.

Sooyoung: "Tae~"

I poked his cheek but he didnt react to it so I just leave him be because I know if I continue he will hurt me.

 

Krystal POV

Never thought they would come back.

Why did they come back?

For us?

Amber didnt looked happy when he saw me.

He changed alot, his hair is blonde now and he is so cold towards me.

What happend to you Amber?

Sunny and Tiffany were waiting for us at the entrence of the airport.

 

Sunny POV

I was waiting for the two ice princesses and their parents to arrive at Incheon airport when I suddenly saw a really familiar tall boy saw holding a bag of chips.

He was with 5 other boys and 3 of them were also familiar but I dont remember where I saw them before.

Sunny: "Hey Tiff dont those guys seem familiar?"

Tiffany looked at where I was pointiing at and she had a sad expression on her face as she looked at them.

Tiffany: "They remind me of the boys"

I was shocked and when I looked for the second time she was right they really look alike but I dont believe its them cuz they moved out of country when still in highschool after we broke up with them for other boys.

 

Yoong POV

I tried to turn up the mood and it worked ^_^

They were all laugingh at my immitations and jokes and it seemed Taeyeon was feeling a little better now cuz he was acting childish towards Amber and Yuri again.

Taeyeon: "Can I ride the lugage car~?" Tae was being all childish and using his aegyo towards us

Yoong: "No I want to ride it"

Taeyeon: "Not if I'm first"

Taeyeon pulled the lugage car out of Yuls hands and run away with it and I chased him.

Taeyeon almost tripped but the lugage car fell on his side causing all our lugage lying on the ground.

Amber was really angry because his stuff could brake easily.

Amber: "YAH! IF SOMETHNG EXPENCIVE BROKE YOU HAVE TO PAY ME BACK!"

He yelled and then ran towards us but we ran away cuz angry Amber is no fun.

The last time we looked back we saw him ping his suitcase checking everything.

We went pretty far and I lost Taeyeon so I was lost at the airport T_T

 

Amber POV

There was just one thing broken and I dont know why I still have that thing.

It was a photograph of me and Krystal, the frame was broken.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsNSAO0Yr2EdHpulqzYMQ

It was a photograph taken on our last halloween together at Yuls house.

I dont know what it is but I just cant throw it away, its to precious to me.

Her smiling face gives me a warm feeling inside and it gives me a heartbroken feeling at the same time.

She didnt changed that much in those years I was gone.

She still has her beautiful long brown heair what almost looks black, her beautiful white skin and still those sharp eyes who can make you freeze on your spot if she gives her famous ice glare to you.

I admit it I'm not over her but I want to move on from her so bad.

At this point I was really really angry at Tae and Yoong.

 

Yuri POV

I saw Ambers eyes getting more darker and his expression changed from happy to the devil.

When he is mad he turns into a devil and you better keep distance then.

He slowly stood up with something in his hands and he slowly turned his head to the direction Tae and Yoong ran to.

He slowly walked to that direction clenching his right fist while holding the object what was broken in his left hand.

And I can tell now..................................................................... They are so~dead

 

Sooyoung POV

I went to the suitcases and closed Ambers suitcase and placed everything on the lugage car again like nothing happend.

When I looked in the direction Amber walked and where Tae and Yoong ran I saw someone who broke Yuls heart and then my eyes whidened as I saw the younger version of her to.

So thats why they were really not in a good mood earlier they mustve met them or saw them at the airplane.

I guess we have to walk around to find them again.

Before we could take a step Yuri ran after Amber.

 

Yuri POV

I didnt want something bad to happen to those two idiots though Amber has the right to be mad at them.

Yuri: "AM!"

He just walked further and I ran faster causing me to bump into someone fortunatly she didnt fell on the ground

Yuri: "Oh I'm sorry. Sorry but Im in a hurry I dont want my friend to kill our two friends"

???: "Dont worry its okay"

I didnt look at her and directly ran after Amber again

Yuri: "Amber! Am! Wait a sec!"

Though he was walking he was far away from me.

Finally I cached up with him and pulled his shoulder and saw that he was really mad but crying at the same time.

What happend?

 

 

Sunny POV

I bumped into a boy and he was after someone who might could kill two of their friends.

The boy I bumped into was one of the boys of the group who seemed so familiar and that boy really looked like Kwon Yuri the ex-boyfriend of Sica unnie.

He kinda sounded the same but not totally.

And then when he continued running he screamed for some Amber....

Could it be them? 

 

Nah thats impossible

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hope