Earth

Why Are You So Obsessed With Me ?

Angel - EXO-M


"Urhh… hmm…" Tao moaned at the pain that shot through his whole body even when he made just a small move. "Urgg… ahh!" he winced. He slowly held on to things nearby and tried to pick himself up. His whole body felt like boneless, his inside felt like it had crashed into each other, it's in deep pain but somehow Tao could endure it. Praise his angel power.

"One sentence..." Tao whispered, leaned onto the wall and stood there. "Now where do I have to go to find you, troubled human?"

He didn't know ways on earth. He forgot everything about it as soon as they scouted him and brought him up into the guardian angel race. However, it seemed like someone showed him the way. Tao found himself stopping in front of a local hospital and unknowingly, he entered and walked around like he knew what he's doing.

"Oh my!" a nurse gasped at Tao. He turned to give the nurse a judging look and raised his brows at her.

"What?"

"You're… bleeding, sir."

"Huh?" Tao glanced down at his body and his white shirt was covered in red blood; also his white pants. "Oh… that's not blood. It's from paint gun."

"I don't think so." the nurse lifted up his shirt and Tao quickly slapped her hands away.

"Who gave you permission to think?"

"Yes?"

"I said I'm alright, that means I'm alright. Woman, why can't you leave a handsome man alone?"

"What?"

"Who are you, my mother?" Tao rolled his eyes at the clueless nurse and walked away like nothing's wrong with him. The nurse watched him from his back and looked at the floor that Tao left a trail of blood.

"Urg, motherf*cker. Hit and run. Just wait, I'll find you till the end of this earth and I'll make you kneel down before me."

"Hey!" Tao found her walking to the exit. He spun her around and she responded instantly by kicking his leg.

"Bastard! Can't you see my arm is in bandages?! What do you have in that skull of yours that made you just come and drag my badly injured arm like this?! You have a death wish?!" Sumi yelled at the top of her lung and sent Tao a dead glare. "Get lost!!"

"Wait," Tao called her to stop and surprisingly, she did. She turned around and Tao knowingly took a step back. *she wasn't such a tiger when I was watching over her from up there...*

"What is it?"

"Are you Sumi?"

"Why? Did my uncle send you here?"

"Why would your uncle send handsome man like this for you?"

"Never mind, he wouldn't hire idiot."

"Hey, wait. I have something to ask from you."

"What? Did I owe you something?"

"Uh… I think—"

“WRONG!! You owed her an apology; she did not owe you anything!” Kris's big voice was heard in Tao's head.

"So?" Sumi waited with annoyed face.

"Uh…" Tao pressed his lips together. "Nothing, it's just that uh… I… I have nowhere to go. Do you see my clothes right now? I just fell from heaven and I'm here right now to ask you for just one tiny request— what? Why are you giving me that look?"

"No no, don't be distracted by my super bored face. Just go on with your nonsense." Sumi yawned.

"Take me to your house. I need a shelter."

"Am I crazy?? Why would I let a psycho killer into my house in the middle of the night?"

"It's not middle of the night. It's just 10 passed 11."

"Uh… please get lost. I'm not in the mood to commit crime."

Sumi waved and walked away. Tao watched her until she was out of sight. He sighed and sat down on a bench nearby.

“So you just let her go. Do you want your wings back or not?”

"Talking is always easy." Tao looked up at the night sky and watched the dazzling stars shining in the dark ocean.

“I guess it's a no from you then. I'll tell Father for—”

"Kris, wait. I did not say a thing! -_-"

“That's the problem! You did not say anything to her at all. How do you expect to have her word then?”

"She gave me many sentences already. Just pick one."

“No, Tao. You don't need all those words. You only need three special words that will make up a good sentence— ow ow! Who threw that to me?!”

Kris's voice disappeared of all sudden. Tao frowned and waited there patiently. A few second later, Kris's back.

“Where were we?”

"You were telling me about a sentence with three words or—"

“Oh right!! A sentence consists of 3 clear words, with a meaning that will allow you to come back in peace.”

"I need her to tell me she loves me?"

“I did not say that. Bye

"Wait! Hey, come back!"

“It's almost midnight, Tao. Find a shelter. You know what will happen when an angel meet a demon, right?”

"What will happen??"

“It's bye forever.” Kris's voice disappeared at that last word. Tao gulped and quickly ran after the girl he had watched over all these years. He scanned all the blocks and roads to see her entering a building. He quickly followed and managed to run into the same elevator ride as her. Sumi gave Tao a judgmental stare, making the other people who were in the same ride as them exchanging glances between the two.

Sumi arrived to her floor and got out, Tao followed. She gave him another glare but he just ignored.

"You want a piece of me?" she gritted her teeth while asking.

"Why would I want a piece of your body? Is it that great?" Tao asked back with no clue or whatsoever.

"I'm going to call the police if you take another step after me." she pointed her forefinger to Tao's face before she walked to her apartment and slammed the door hardly. Tao sighed and just walked to her door and sat down right in front of there. The night grew quieter minutes after minutes. Tao rubbed himself and blew hot breath into his hands because it's too cold to stay outside all alone. As he was about to get up and leave, he heard something. Tao heard her wailing sadly.

"I thought I saw you today! I ran straight to you and look what you've done to me! You sent a car to run straight to hit me. How could you do this to me?! How could you be so heartless and left me here alone?! How dare you...." her cry felt like she was talking to someone but as Tao waited, there was no reply to her. He assumed she's talking alone.

 "Stop showing yourself to me if you have no plan of coming back!! I hate you! I would never want to see you again, you heartless man!!" with her cry, a sound of glass shattering was heard afterward. Tao shot up and busted in her house. She didn't even lock the door.

Tao looked around the house and found her sobbing on the ground with one hand grabbing onto a piece of glass and another hand that was wrapped in bandaged was used to cover her own face. Tao walked to her and slowly, he sat down and took the glass piece she's holding away.

"Now, another hand is bleeding." He commented and took her hand to see. He wiped the blood away and blew the wound. "There you go." he smiled. "Less hurt, right?" Sumi did not respond. She looked at him and with tears in her eyes; she just got up and quietly walked to her room. She closed the door lightly and it was quiet since then.

Tao locked the front door and sat down beside the shoe rack. He could have a clear view of the house from that area. With a long exhale, Tao let his eyes rest for a while.