Visitor

Why Are You So Obsessed With Me ?

Turtle - Davichi


An angel landed on the roof and rose to his full height in an instant. The darkness of the night made it deceiving to distinguish whether the angel came in white or black because surely, the two colors represented two different meanings.

The sound of dog barking filled the silent night, causing some people to light up their houses and peeked out of their windows to see why. It had become clear that the person was really an angel. He had legs and arms and a pair of beautiful wings spread widely behind his back. He tilted his head to the side where he knew the annoying animal that kept on barking at him came from. He reached his hand to that side and the noise quiet down quickly.

"Who's there?" The house owner arrived and aimed his hunting gun at the angel.

"Just a visitor."

"What are you? Why are you on my roof?"

"It's the only house that has an open roof." the angel answered straightforwardly. "I can't land on any other houses, as you can see." 

"You're … an angel?" the house-owner asked.

The angel hinted a smile and slowly turned around. As soon as both men made eyes contact, the house-owner collapsed and his breath stopped.

He's dead.

"No~ I'm a demon." the wing-man answered.

~~~

Tao opened his eyes to be greeted by curious Sumi looking straight at him. Tao pushed himself back but only to hit himself against the door. He winced as the wounds on his back weren't even healed yet. Tao felt hot liquid running down his back again. *! It's bleeding again!* his hissed to himself.

"What are you?" Sumi questioned. Tao gave her a confused stare.

"I'm an ang—"

"Murderer?"

"Huh?"

"Where did you hide the body?"

"Um… what?"

"Since I'm involved now, why don't you tell me so I can prepare myself. So? Where did you hide the body? At the mountain? In someone's backyard?"

"How hard did you hit your head when you fell yesterday?" Tao gave her a lazy shake of his head. He used his forefinger and pushed her away by pouting to her forehead and it sent Sumi to fall on her . "Where's the bathroom?"

"Get out of here. This is my house."

"I asked, where's the bathroom? The answer should be this way, or that way."

"That way." Sumi points to the front door behind Tao's back. Tao had a straight face on and turned his back at her.

"I'm bleeding—" 

"Oh my f— you stained my door! Look!"

*I'm about to die of over-bleeding and she's worrying about her door. How thoughtful~*

"Your back is bleeding! What have you done to yourself? Did that person cut you before you kill him? Or her?"

"Can you listen to me and not asking anything?"

"Why would I listen to you? I don't even know you."

"That's why you need to listen!" Tao gave her a dead glare. Sumi shrugged her shoulders.

"Wait here, I'll go get you something to treat that wound." with that, she left the living room. 

“Tao!!”

"Holy mother!" Tao jumped in surprised. "Can't you give me a signal before your voice decided to ring in my head?" 

“Thanks god, you're still talkative. I was worried sick when I heard you were kicked out from heaven to earth!”

"It's not kick out. I'm just receiving my punishment and temporary is out of the place."

“Oh right! The punishment!” Angel Suho paused for a deep breath that signaled Tao something he's about to say next would not be good. “Tao, you need to complete your punishment mission before the next full moon.”

"Or else?"

“Or else you'll have to go through the piercing process again. You know what I mean, right?”

Piercing.

Pain.

Before the beautiful wings required a little of painful piercing; Tao almost gave up because the pain was so much to bear. Fortunately, he made it through with the help of Kris.

"I don't want to go through it again." 

 “Then make sure to have her word before full moon that will be in 10 days.”

"What would that sentence be? Can you tell me?"

“No.”

"Hint?"

“3 words.”

"Is it love?"

“What makes you think that?”

"I don't know. Pure guess."

“I don't know Tao. You'll figure out what it is when she says it. Thing will happen naturally.”

"Suho?"

“Yes?”

"Thank you."

“It's alright. Now, can I take a look at the wound on your back?” 

"How? You're up in Eden."

“Just take off your shirt. I'll see from here.” Suho instructed. Tao slowly took off his shirt that was soaked with his blood and tossed it to the floor. He peeked at his back and found himself an upside down V scar. “It looks pretty bad. Did you get it treated yet?”

"I'm about to—" Sound of things fell to the floor turned Tao's attention away from the guardian brother who was talking to him. Tao turned around to see Sumi standing against the wall with trembling hands covering .

"I can explain—"

"What are you??"