Two

The Blind Wolf

EXO still did not realise what was happening to them and struggled aginst their invisible bonds, tying them to the wall.

"Luhan! What are you doing?! Let us go!" Chen growled. 

"I'm not doing anything! You know I'm not this strong! Plus I'm stuck to the wall too you know!"  Luhan groaned back. What is this strength? he wondered. No telekinesis wielder was ever this strong - except her...

/Flashback/

Luhan was meditating quietly in the garden, trying to feel the earth, water, wind and anything particular that was around him. He was concertrating so hard that he missed the soft patter of footsteps making their way over to him.

"Gege!!" the girl suddenly hugged him.

"Aah!!" 

Giggling, the girl sat next to Luhan. "What were you doing gege? Until you didn't feel my presence?"

"I was meditating"

"Whatever for Han gege? You're very good for a telekinesis already."

"I know, but I'm not as good as you." Luhan was slightly bitter that he was second to a girl. Especially when he had always been the best at the temple. Well, of course before she came. Even the monks, they're teachers, were defeated by the girl each time a practice was held.

"Gege, you know why I'm better right? Not being able to feel my surroundings would practically make me blind and useless!" the girl said almost bitterly.

"Hush now. Of course I know your conditions meimei. I just want to better myself." Luhan tried to calm the girl before she went back to her temper tantrum. 

"Ung. Okay gege. But if you're going to meditate, then I'm not leaving you alone. Who knows, someone might sneak up on you when you're this vulnerable?" teased the girl.

"Oh shut up" Luhan smiled down to the girl.

/flashback/

"Let us go Soyoung! Do you know what they did?!" Daehyun demanded.

"I don't care what they did! They're not us! Need I remind you about what my brother said?! Behave! And now look what you've done! We are not. I repeat. NOT. ON. OUR. HOME. BASE!"

Wow, her temper is almost like meimei's, thought Luhan.

Soyoung slowly began to walk back and forth in front of her pack. It was almost scary for them. Well, not as scary as Yongguk getting angry but it was nearly the same. Well, they are both siblings after all.

Soyoung suddenly stopped in front of Jongup. She had read through all of their thoughts and memories. Even EXO's.

The girl was not only telekinetic but she is also telepathic, one of the rarer kinds of wolves. Telepaths are always telekinetic but not the other way around. So when a pack has telepaths, they are usually considered almost like royalty and are well respected.

A sudden animalistic growl could be heard coming from the girl. She had leafed through all of them and spotted the perpetrator.

The squirming EXO pack shuddered at the scary sound coming out of the girl. They did not expect the girl  that they met was a wolf. Despite the scent of a wolf, they overlooked the small fact and had just continued on their way thinking she was human. Furthermore humans who are always around wolves bear almost the same scent. Now, however, they were scared. Wolves rarely get scared, and to be scared of a little girl would be laughable in their world.

Somehow Kai had managed to get out of his bonds and teleported over to Soyoung. Just before he managed to grab Soyoung, he felt a force stopping him from reaching the girl.

"Just because I do not see, does not mean I can't feel. I know where each and every one of your pack mates are, Kai-sshi." the quiet voice made the hair on the back of his neck stood up.

With the flick of her hand, Kai was send back to the wall.

"We-we were just minding our own business when they bumped into us. and they demanded we pay them back because because theyre bag got damaged." Himchan bravely tried to justify their actions.

"Even so, this is their territory. Not ours." Soyoung replied him as calmly as possible.

"Hey! Aren't you going to get us off this wall?!" Tao scowled at the girl, pulling her attention back to the other pack.

Irritated, Soyoung turned to Tao and took off her glasses. She  looked directly into his eyes and it scared him, the way she looked at him. Her blind eyes seem to penetrate into his soul.

I know what you did Tao. He heard the girl saying, but the funny thing was, she didn't even open . She can't be...

Yes Tao, I'm a telepath. And I know what you were planning for my pack. Your bag is not damaged. Because you are going to fix it. And I know what your powers are... time controller. 

Gulping, Tao instantly looked down to the ground, whimpering slightly like a lost pup. 

/flashback/

Tao had heard about a pack called B.A.P. asking to meet SM. In fact, everyone in SM had heard about it. He decided he wanted to get somthing out of them.

Well, you see, Tao here loves Gucci and a new Gucci bag has just come out. But Kris won't buy him another one, coz he's got too many of them already as quoted by Kris. So he decided to trick the new pack to get him a new one by accudently bumping into them and 'damaging' his bag so that they would have to pay him back with a new one.

/flashback/

It would have been a foolproof plan had there not been a telepath. Tao thought. 

"I'm letting both sides go. If any of you start fighting, I'm sticking all of you back onto the wall." Soyoung threatened. 

Seeing as both packs were quiet, she decided to let them go. Without another word, they were released from the walls. Due to suddenness, some of them fell flat on their front. 

Groaning, they slowly stood up straight. Having been freed, Tao immediately lunged for Soyoung.

Letting out a battle cry, Tao swung his staff over her head.