Three

The Blind Wolf

Tao almost reached Soyoung before he felt himself stop moving just inches away from the girl.

W-what is going on? 

In his confusion, Soyoung managed to slip away from him. Apparently Zelo had noticed the way Tao was looking at his pack mate and decided to intervene before it became bloody. Soyoung is the apple of their Alpha's eyes. Anything that happens to her, the perpetrator would get it 10 folds.

Further more, he owes Soyoung his life. The girl was the one who found him all those years ago, abandoned and starved in the woods. Although he is a time controller like Tao, his powers are  unstable due to lack of training. It was the first time that the Bang clan has a time controller in their midst and none of the elders knows how to train the kid. Because of this, Zelo is only able to manipulate time for a few seconds only.

 Realising what has happened,  Tao sped up time to the normal time zone and tried to attack again. Only this time, he was stopped by Luhan.

"Stop it. We have lost the fight Tao."

"What do you mean we lost? We never lose! This is our territory.  We are more powerful than them and there are more of us than them!"

"Do you even know who we were fighting with? She is a telekinesis wielder! Not only that, she's even more powerful than me! She stuck me, me of all people up a-"

"Enough! I want to speak with your Alpha! You have gone too far and betrayed my trust. All of you are going back to the-" 

"What is going on here?!"

Soyoung felt a shudder going through her body when she heard the voice. The owner of the voice had a slightly deep voice like her brother though not nearly as deep as his. 

As she turned to face the owner of the voice, she felt a hand on her shoulder. It was Yongguk.

A sudden commotion broke the two from their short reunion.

"Gege! Help revenge us gege! You too Suho hyung! Do you know what those pack did to my gucci?!" Tao screeched.

"Tao, stop it! We have lost already. The girl stuck us up the wall! Alone! Without her friends help!" Luhab was trying to intimidate Tao but it doesn't seem to be working.

Meanwhile, the other 8 members of the exo pack was quietly standing by the side with Suho joining them. The two leaders, Kris and Suho had gone into the CEO's room as soon as they reached the area making the others wait for them at the nearby waiting area. While Tao and Luhan were talking to Kris, Suho was trying to get the other members to tell him about the events that occured while he was gone.

"Well? Tell me what exactly happened here. It looks like a war zone or something..."

"Well it was!" Chen exclaimed.

"One minute we were just standing around here with those guys, a another minute Tao was pulling a karate chop on one of them." Baekhyun added. 

"It was because of his new gucci bag I think." Sehun piped up.

"Yeah!" Chanyeol exclaimed, eyes illuminating in slight glee. "And then they started attacking us as well!"

"Well, I don't blame them. Imagine just doing your own thing and then suddenly BANG! you're getting beaten up." Kyungsoo inputed.

The others instantly eyed him like he was crazy.

"What?" Kyungsoo widened his eyes.

"Are you on our side or theirs?!" Chen demanded.

"Of course ours! Who do you think I am?! I'm just stating the facts..."

As they continued to argue, Suho sighed and turned to the other 3 people who have not spoken up. 

"What's your view on this?" Suho questioned them.

"Well, Tao's gucci bag ripped alright." Kai mumbled. "Tao and me, we were walking towards the seats at the end over there but somehow, when Tao bumped into one of those guys, his bag ripped. And you know what happened next. All hell break loose."

"Yeah." Minseok sighed. "Then that girl over there, the blind one came and whooped our asses!"

"Her pack mates were stuck on the wall too Minseok hyung" Yixing reminded the elder.

"Right! They were whooped too!" Minseok continued. "It was unbelievable! The girl that we bumped into was that powerful! She's telekinetic Suho. And even stronger than our dear Luhan! She singlehandedly stuck us to the wall! Some of us were in our wolf form too! I know I was! Ypu know how we're more powerful in our true forms? She didn't even bat an eye doing what she did in her human form!"

"Yeah, I managed to get myself off the wall hyung. You see, I tried to sneak up on her. Her friends didn't even have enough time to  warn her and she already stopped me from getting any closer to her!" Kai added.

As they contined recounting the happenings, Suho couldn't help but widen his eyes. Nobody had ever beaten Luhan in telekinesis. He had studied in the temple famed for producing the best telekinetic wielders. Even then Luhan could not repeat the feat that the girl did.

'This girl is precious. We need her skills.' Suho thought to himself