Six

The Blind Wolf

Kris, as the beta of his pack, was tasked to drive all of them safely back to their mansion. He had been driving back home as quickly as possible but he couldn't help himself from glancing at the small girl from time to time. He doesn't know what had came over him but he could tell that the girl was special.

/flashback/

"She's a telepath", Tao muttered.

"EH?!?!?!"

"W-what?! Y-You're a te-tele-telepath?!"

"SO THAT MEANS YOU COULD READ OUR MINDS?!"

"Of course she can, you idiot! That's what telepaths do! ... Heol! No wonder she knew Kai's name back there! "

"Oh right... I was wondering about that! How did she even knew my name? Plus she knew I was behind her!"

As the rest of EXO pack were excitedly discussing the endless possibilities of Soyoung's abilities, Kris who was in the front had stared at Soyoung from his rear-view mirror. He noticed how Soyoung seems amused by the excitement shown from his pack. Some of them were even brazenly talking and asking her questions like they were old friends.

I guess this is better than them being all awkward and scared around her and her pack... Kris mused.

Zelo who was next to Soyoung could not help but keep a slightly protective stance against the other pack when they started to crowd around her with their questions. Noona~ can't you make them stop? They're invading our personal space! He whined to her telepathically.

Haha. It's ok Zelo. This is better than having them being suspicious of us all the time. You know, this is called ice-breaking. Since we will be living with them indefinitely, might as well get to know them better right? Soyoung answered him in the same manner.

Sighing quietly to himself, Zelo decided to just give in and relax.

/Flashback/

She's a telepath... Kris sighed. This ability could either make our lives easier or really worsen our living situation. But she's cute. I wonder how her face would look like without those damn sunglasses blocking my view... Wait, what the hell am I even thinking?! She might hear me. Ok Kris, let's think about other things like..... Galaxy! Right! Galaxy...

 

--

 

Soon, they had arrived at EXO's mansion on the outskirts of Seoul. It is a three story building and is located in the middle of the woods. This way, they could go about their duties as comfartably as possible without any innocent bystanders getting caught up.

"We're here. Everyone out!" 

Groaning, the EXO pack and Soyoung and Zelo stretched in their seats before slowly making their way out of the van. BAP's van had also arrived at the mansion.

"Soyoung! Zelo! They didn't hurt you or anything right?" Daehyun quickly pulled them away from EXO. He quickly checked them for cuts or scratches, turning both of them around and around.

Giggling, Soyoung said that nothing happened. "In fact, we are actually friends now. Right Chanyeol oppa?"

Grinning widely, the tall wolf agreed with the girl excitedly.

"Op-oppa?! You're already on oppa-dongsaeng relationship?!" Himchan screeched dramatically.

"Don't be so dramatic hyung, you know how Soyoung is. She'll even make friends with worms if she could." Zelo joked.

"Hey!!"

Chuckling, Zelo made a run for it towards the mansion's entrance.

"Yah!! Come back here you!! I'm older than you!!" Soyoung tried to run after Zelo, almost tripping over her own feet. "Oof!"

She could feel herself falling backwards. As she mentally prepared herself to hit the ground, she suddenly felt strong arms encircling her body.

"Be careful Soyoung-shii." The same husky voice she heard back in the company building whispered in her ear, making her shudder slightly.

She could feel her face growing warm. "Ah, th-thank you..."

"Kris"

"Ung, thank you Kris-shi." Soyoung could feel herself blushing a bright red at the tall wolf's deep voice. She realised too late that she was plastered against Kris' body and that her hands were now splayed on his chest.

Suddenly, she felt herself being yanked away from him. Ah, Yongguk oppa.

Gritting his teeth hard, Yongguk tried to thank Kris as calmly as he can. "Thanks for saving my sister. Zelo! Don't encourage your noona to run okay! It's dangerous! "

As he pulled her towards the rest of the pack, he told her to stick close to them.

"Okay oppa." She reluctantly agreed with her brother. Grabbing onto her cane tightly, she was led into the mansion.

"Look out for steps Soyoung-ah."

"Urm, so this is the hallway." Suho was showing BAP around the house. The girls could not hold in their gasps. The mansion was extremely beautiful. There were art pieces hanging on the walls along the hallway. Right in front of the main entrance was a grand staircase leading onto the second floor. The rest of the EXO pack were making their way to their rooms or the kitchen to grab a bite. 

"The room to your left is the living room and that leads on to the dining room used to entertain guests. The room on your right is the personal dining room and living room which we usually use." Suho continued. He lead the group to the kitchen and the back room. As he explained the use of each room, he led the group to the left wing of the building on the second level. 

"This whole wing houses the guest rooms as well as the library and office. If any of you need to do research or a book to read, the library is at the end of the hallway. So, as we don't really have much guests staying overnight, the guestrooms might be a bit dusty. You are free to choose any rooms in this part of the house. I'll leave you guys to choose your rooms and freshen up. Dinner will be set in two hours."

And with that, he left the group to decide which rooms they want for themselves.