Chapter 7

The Untold Secret

                 

Holding the note in his hands, drops of tears fell on the paper.

"Nami-ah.. I wish you were here. Right beside me."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------In The Hospital------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Doctor-- Can you please tell me who is that guy? That guy who sleeps beside my bed just now..?"

"Tha--at guy? His name is Oh Sehun. You might not remember anything but he came to visit you everyday. Until midnight. I don't know the relationship of the two of you but I am sure, you are an important person to him. Rest well Nami-ah"

The doctor gave a smiled to Nami and leaved the room...

"Oh--Sehun? Whoo-oo is that? I ju--st...can't.."

Knowing that she will never remember anything again, she searched the drawers of the hospital to find some clues about the man.

Cree-aaeekk.

She tried to open all of the drawers of the hospital room but there was one..

A locker that was locked by a key. In order to find the key and open the drawer, she ran out of her bed and find the doctor who did surgery for her.

"Dooctor, perhaps, did you saw a key? A key to open one of the hospital drawer?"

"A--aani, I din't saw any keys. Mianhae."

The doctor replied and ran off to another patient.

Without any other solutions, Nami went out of the hospital.

She ran and ran. She tried to remember some of the places that she and the man went. 

Suddenly, she stops infront of a coffee shop. 

"This place.. Did I came here before??"

Eventhough she can't remember anything, this place, somehow make her feel familiar. A place that she once went in and wrote the letter.

That letter, she saw it again

"Son Nami and Oh Sehun will be together forever.."

"Mwo? Is that.. my name and Se--sehun? Who wrote that?!"

But behind that letter.. Was a key. Perhaps a key to open the drawer??

After she found the key, she ran back to the hospital right away. She tried to open the drawer.

Clicc-ckk

It opens. And inside the locker, was a small piece of paper written by Sehun on the day Nami fainted.

"Ya! Son NAMI! Did you forget our dinner? You said you'll have dinner with me! How can you broke the promise and sleep on the bed like nothing ever happened?! I know you'll never remember who am I after you woke up from your long sleep. I am Sehun.You can't forget me.. Because I am someone important to you and so are you to me. We met 6 years before you went to your studies in overseas. Don't you know how much I missed you? But I can't do anything but wait.. 

But when you came back, you didn't even tell me that you have a brain tumor. I know you doesn't want to be a burden to me. But on the day that you became my girlfriend, you had never became a burden to me. Ya! Did you forget how we met?! Jjinja?! I'll kill you for that.. Haha, pabo-yah. Remember that day when I borrowed you my umbrella, that day that you made my heart stopped for a while? That day that I thought the world was ending but there was You. Nami-ahhh gomawo. And because of you, I get to live once again.

So, please remember everything again, if you can't you're a bad yoja-chingu! :) 

Please don't dream any longer anymore in your sleep, please wake up... Nami-ahh. Don't you know how tired am I to everyday visit you back and forth like that? I don't want to visit you anymore so please wake up.. If you are reading this now, please don't cry, don't even make your eyes red and don't even leave a drop of your tears on this paper! :) Stay strong Nami-ahh. Bogoshipo..

Saranghae ^^

                                                                                                                                                                                    -Sehun  

And of course, the whole paper was soaked with Nami's tears after she read it.

"Sehun-ah, eventhough I can't remember you now. Please don't forget me."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sehun Scene-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He went out of the coffee shop and began writting something on his phone. He decided to go back to the hospital to visit Nami.

Without seeing the traffic light, he went straight across to the road.

Suddenly... a loud noise appeared..

Baannngggg!

Sehun was knocked down by a car.

He can't open his eyes and blood covers the whole cemented road.

He felt that the world had stop turning and everything begins to turn black slowly..

His heart stop beating, blood was pouring from his head even more. He closed his eyes and leaved his phone unattended. 

"Na--nami.."

"Call the ambulance!!" Shouted one of the citizen.

All of the citizen gathered around him. And soon, the road had became red. Blood red colour.

Finally, after a few minutes, the ambulance had arrived, they brought Sehun into the ambulance and tried to save him before he stops breathing.

"We need to contact the brain doctor right now!"

And the doctor, was also the doctor that cures Nami.

"I..I.. wan-tt...."

"Sir, stay strong! We'll help you!"