Chapter 5

The Untold Secret

Without any other solution, he got out from the car and ran with all his might to the hospital. 

When he reached the hospital, his clothes were all soaked in rain water. Not caring about it, he asks which room is Nami staying in.

"Huu-uhh.. Huhhh." He breathes heavily.. "May I know which room is Son Nami staying in?"

"Hmm.. *clicks* room 420 sir :)" The receptionist replied.

"Roo--oom 4-2-22-0??" 

That number made Sehun thought of how he met Nami, who was now lying unconciously on the hospital bed.. He opened the door.. *crreeakkss* , his tears started to fall again.. 

Seeing how Nami suffers after the surgery and not able to wake up from her coma.. His heart.. hurts.. like there was glasses stucked in his heart.. His hearts scatters... everywhere.

He went out of the room so that his tears would stop falling.. But it still.. didn't work.. 

Suddenly, the old couple walked by, they asked Sehun if he's Nami's relative..

Sehun nods.

They said that they saw Nami lying on the desserted road. The road where the old couples house was nearby..

Sehun quickly thanked and bowed to the old couples who had saved Nami's life.

He suddenly remembered that somewhere around the village, he met this old couple before.

When he comes to think of it even deeply, the road where Nami fainted on, was also the road where he met Nami. A road which was once filled with memories and now had turned into a road that Sehun will never forget about the accident..

Wiping up his tears, he went into the room again, he told Nami to be strong and recover from her coma as fast she could.

He sat by the side of her bed and started singging.. "So lucky to have you.. So lucky to be your love-ee... I am... Hmm..."

He promised her that after she woked up, he would buy whatever she wants and bring her to wherever she wants. Knowing that her life depends on this 4 months, he came to the hospital everyday so that he could be the first one Nami saw when she woke up.

He prayed hardly everyday. Hoping that he will still have the chance to kneel down on one knee to Nami. Theres nothing he can do but wait. Wait.. and wait.. 

Seconds turned into minutes, minutes turned into hours and hours into days.. 1 month had already passed. But Nami was still in her coma. 

3 more months. Her life depends on that 3 more months..

"Son Nami.." he cried "Pls wake up.. Jebal.."