Chapter 4

The Untold Secret

 However, after a few minutes, he became bored and he clicked open the television. Hoping that there would be a channel which is interesting. But however, no matter how many channels he switched, there wasn't even a single program that suits him.

 So, he went to Nami's room and decided to find his phone. While he was searching for it, he accidentally opened the drawer where Nami kept her diary. And also, her health results that she doesn't want Sehun to even look at it.

 However, things always doesn't went out the way she wished. Sehun saw her diary and opened it. Suddenly, he saw a file in between a pahe that she wrote about how she and Sehun met. 

 Without caring about the file, Sehun read through the story...

  'Today, 2008/4/2, I met a guy called Sehun. The moment he hands me his umbrella, I knew that he is the one that can take care of me forever. There he is, in the rain, standing with me by my side. When he approach me with his umbrella, my heart flutters . My heart beat fastens as he came closer to me.I can finally feel it. This is how i met Sehun, the guy that will be my prince in my fairytale story, holds my hands tightly no matter what. Everytime I met him, I felt as if I can see our future in his both sparkling eyes.He is the one I'm finding for. I'm so lucky that I can meet him'.

After finsihing reading it, Sehun's eyes started to become red, tears started falling from his eyes while reading her diary. Each and every pages of Nami's diary, there, stains everydrop of Sehun's tears. 

He was curious of what was inside the file. Without getting any permission from Nami, he opened it and took out the piece of paper.

A paper that contains about the sickness of Nami....

When he took out the top of the paper, he was shocked that it was a medical paper and on the other hand, he was scared to see it. Whether its good or bad, he promised that he will take care of Nami forever.

Without thinking anything, he picked up his courage and looked in the paper. 

When he saw it, he frozed. The paper drops from his hand and tears fall continuosly. No words came out of his mouth. NONE.

In the column labeled 'ssickness' there was it, the word 'BRAIN TUMOR' Sehun knew that brain tumor is a very rare sickness and not many people will have it. But in the sea of more than 10 million people, Nami was the one who got it. 

This sicness can't be cured easily. He wanted to hold his tears but it keeps falling and falling unknowingly...

How he wished that it was him who got the sickness. 

He looked at the clock. It was already past 7 p.m. He felt scared because he still haven't got a call from Nami since the morning. 

'Riiinggg- Rinnnggg' it got even louder.. 'Rii--nggg!!

Suddenly his phone rang. It was a call from the hospital. Knowing what will happen next, he quickly picked up the call and drove as fast as he could to the hospital. 

But dude to the heavy rain that pours non-stop, the traffic of the road became worser. He was stucked in the road of many cars.