Chapter 2

The Untold Secret

                               The day after they had so much fun, Nami suddenly coughed. No water came out , but instead BLOOD had replaced it. She was feeling very uncomfortable. Because of that, without letting Sehun know, she went to the hospital. She didn't want Sehun to be worried about her just because of little things. Therefore, she pretended nothing at all had happened that day.

When she came back home from the checkup, her happy mode was gone. Her will to eat more Korean foods with Sehun was lost. Thinking of her health results, she kept it in her diary as she thought that no one would ever see in there. She didn't want Sehun to put his eyes on the paper. Not even once. Her life, which was once perfect with Sehun, had been ruined because of that one piece of paper. Not a normal one but one, which holds the secret of blood coming out of . She felt so hopeless everytime she recall what the doctor said. She wanted to forget about it but her brain won't follow the way she wanted it to. 

After keeping the paper safely, she went out to the living room and sat on the couch while waiting for Sehun to come back from his part time job. "Ding.. Dong.." The doorbell rang. Knowing it would be Sehun, she quickly opened the door as it was raining heavily outside.

Keeping their promise, Sehun brought Nami out for a walk . And of course, Nami pretended nothing had happened and her thinking had finally came into a conclusion. "NOT to tell Sehun about it " was the answer. They held each other's hands while walking happily along the park. But her happiness will not last forever. Whenever she thought about the paper, she started to worry, she kept thinking that bad things would come to her in no time. 

And because of that, she doesn't want Sehun to waste his precious time on her. Just to take care of a soon-to-be useless person. But when she thinks harder about it, she remembered that somewhere in her sea of memories, Sehun had once promised her that he will take care of her no matter if she's sick or wealthy and stay by her side forever. That's what always come to her mind whenever she started to dream about her impossible fairytail story. But thinking of Sehun, it had already made her story possible. 

So, she had promised herself that no matter what consequences she had to face, she will be strong because there's Sehun beside her when anything happens. Now, that things had changed, she didn't hear the special voice mumbling in her heart anymore. That there's always a person name Oh Sehun there to support her. That encouragement was all gone, even her hope was gone and scattered whenever she thought about the word _____. She herself as a doctor, who had once cured so many impossible sickness. Can't even cure herself. 

While they were walking along the lake, suddenly, a bicycle came out of nowhere and it almost hit Nami. But luckily, Sehun saw it and blocked the racing fast bicycle before it hits her. She, who had been witnessing the whole scene, gained back to her senses and hugged Sehun tightly. "Hun-ah, please promise me, whatever happens to me, you will always be by my side. Oh? " asked Nami.

Without knowing anything , Sehun felt something stange with Nami. "Oh, of course. I'll be beside you no matter what ever happens.Anything"

In the middle of their hugs, dark clouds started to gather suddenly. Sehun took out his jacket and placed it on Nami. They held each other's hand tightly and ran as fast as they could back to their house before the rain started to fall. 

When they reached home, Sehun laid on the bed and soon, he fell into a deep sleep. As Nami had sickness, she knew that something bad might happen to her. So, she took out her diary and listed down the things she wanted to do with Sehun before she can't get a chance to do it anymore.

She can't think of anything to list down , because everything she wanted to do with him, had all done. Thinking of it, she can now live her life with no regrets. But suddenly, something came up of her mind. And that, is the only thing left for Nami to do with Sehun. "MARRY SEHUN" was then listed down. Without a mark beside it. With her pen pointing on it, she kept wondering, when will this task completes. 

As she thinks about marrying him, she had wanted to say the word " I DO " infront of him when he kneels down on one knee , holding a marriage ring and purpose to her. While Sehun is sleeping, she sat beside the bed and looked inside his eyes. She could clearly see her own reflection in it. Thinking how she can't accomplish what she wanted, tears started pouring unknowingly.

Suddenly, while Sehun he sleeping, he holds Nami hands tighly, "Don't leave me Nami-ah. Please" . Her tears fell even more after hearing that. Like the house was going to flood with her tears. She took her hand away and left him in the room all alone and went out of the house without taking her phone and forgotten about the food that Sehun had requested for.

In the quiet room, were left with two most precious things to Nami, one, her diary and the other one is Oh Sehun. 

She wanted to spent more time with Sehun because her time is slowly vanishing. Therefore, on the next day, she decided not to tell Sehun anything about it and brought him to a special park. Crowded with tons of people. 

They took alot of photos together. While looking at the pictures, Nami eyes became teary again. "Nami-ah, what happened?" asked Sehun. Without hesitation, he wiped her tears and hugged her. "It's nothing. :)" 

While walking, they saw a wishing well where many couples made their wishes in there. Hoping that it will come true, they too, threw a few coins in it and wished for the best they can

They went beside the well and placed their hands together, closing their eyes, they made their wishes. "Please let Nami be with me 365 days every year."

                                                            

So, yeah, It Hasn't ended yet xD