Chapter 3

The Untold Secret

          The next day as well, Sehun needed to go to work. Grabbing the chance, Nami remebered that she needed to go for another checkup in the hospital. After finishing it, she decided to go back home because she was hungry and her body is becoming weak.On the way to her house, she stopped by a coffee shop. A coffee shop that makes her remember where the story of Nami and Sehun started and it will also soon be a place where it comes to an end.

         She felt so tired so she went ito the coffee shop and laid her head on the table. Time goes by.. and she fell into a deep sleep. The breeze of the air conditioner made her hair blew little by little. She thought of what the doctor had said to her. "It was a serious tumor. Yes, it can be cured but there's still a huge chance that she will be facing some difficulties. "Sehun-ah, please don't leave me.. "

"Miss wake up, it's time for us to close our shop" someone murmured 

"Wake up , Wake up!" 

        Nami felt something strange. Hearing the word "wake up" in her dreams, she opened her eyes forcefully. And of course, the person who called her to wake up is the workers of the coffee shop that's almost closing.

"Miss, it's almost 11.00PM , why don't you go home?"

"11?? 11? I've slept for 10 hours? here? Oh I'm sorry .Bye!" said Nami

      When they closed the shop, Nami was all alone again, Sehun is not by her side, her parents is not, she left the shop by herself. She doesn't want to go home, so, she went around the small desserted town. While she was walking, the sky started to turn grey unknowingly. Black , dark clouds started to gather. There, she was, standing in the middle where all the clouds were.

     Strong wind blew pass her hair. The cold and strong wind made her even more unconscious. Suddenly, rain falls heavily from the sky. Thunder strikes above the clouds. Because of that, Nami decided to find a shelter. Somewhere to hide from the thunderstorm rain. But no matter how hard she find, no shelter were found it the desserted road where no one ever walked by....

     Gathering all her strength in a time, she tried to ran back home. However, her body slowly became weaker and weaker and that made her not able to walk properly. She then fainted in the middle of the huge wide road. With rain soaking her body wet, she tried to call for help but her voice isn't loud enough. Thinking of Sehun in her mind, she then fell into a deeper sleep. A sleep that either will be woken up, or will never wake up. 

     No one was there on the road because it was desserted all the time, but that makes Nami liking that place even more. She thinks that the place was more meaningful than ever because the road she fainted on, was the road where she met Oh Sehun. It's also a place that was mixed with happy and sad feelings. 

     After some time lying on the road, an old couple came by. Without the slightest hesitation, they called the ambulance. Hoping it will arrived in a few minutes. While waiting, the old couples did not know what to do but wait and cover Nami with an umbrella. 

    Luckily, the ambulance came in a very short time and brought her to the nearest hospital.Because of the old couple, Nami can still have a chance to live and can still be saved.

   And as for now, she's still having her deep sleep on the hospital bed. The doctor told the old couples that she is still in her coma. It depends on luck and miracle whether she can be awake or not.

  However, if she still can't wake up from her coma after 4 months, she may not be alive anymore, she can't feel Sehun's hands anymore and not even have the chance to say the word 'I DO' infront of everyone to Sehun. But even if she woke up from her coma, there's a high chance of her being disabled for the rest of her life. 

  Before she fainted in the hospital, the doctor told her about her sickness and imform her that she might me disabled. 

  So, that's the reason why she doesn't want Sehun to know and take care of a disabled person forever. For the rest of his life.

Before the doctor called Sehun, Sehun went back to the house. Seeing Nami wasn't anywhere in the house, he became panic. He wanted to call Nami but his phone was nowhere to be found. They had promised each other that they will have dinner together and he is sure that Nami will not forget it. So, keeping their promise in his hear, Sehun waited patiently.