Chapter 1

The Untold Secret

'Ya! Oh Sehun!' shouted a familiar voice. Sehun turned his head around. To his surprise, he saw his girlfriend who went to Holland to study for 5 years. And now, she is there, standing at a far distance while waving in the direction where Sehun is standing happily.

        When Sehun saw Nami waving at him, he shouted, "Nami ahh!" and ran towards her. Without the slightest hesitation, he hugged her like they will never get to hug each other. "Nami ah! Welcome back! Bogoshipo!(I MissYou)" 

 They hugged each other tightly as they had never meet each other for 5 years already. "Waaa. Nami-ahh you have grew up! Waa.. yeppuda" while pinching her cheeks.

 During this 5 years, Sehun and Nami could only chat online or video call with each other because Nami was studying in overseas. But because of the lack of time, they can hardly find a suitable time to video call each other. As the distance of Sehun and Nami are as far as the sky and the land, they can never meet each other face to face like other normal couples for 5 years. Hug each other everytime they meet, hold hands, cuddle with each other, and everything the other couples always do, they can't seem to do it together for 5 years.

Whenever Sehun go out to shop with his hyungs, he will always place his eyes on the other couples who hold their hands while they are walking. When he saw them everytime, he will always talk to himself that ' Ahh, this is what I will do in the future when Nami come back '. But due to his hyungs he will always be embarassed when the hyungs saw him peeking at how sweet is the other couples because they would always find the right timing to . They will always say ' Sehun ahh.. Your Nami is still studying, why peek at other girls? ' 

For Nami, who's ambition is being a doctor, decided to fly overseas to continue her medical studies.

Thankfully, this 5 years for them has ended very fast. They both are very happy to meet each other again. Since it's a Saturday morning, and Nami had just came out of the airoplane with her stomach empty, they decided to go to the restoran nearby.

Sehun who had just passed his driving test and got his license thought of bringing Nami to the restaurant with his new car.

After eating, they both went to the house that they used to live in Korea before the 5 years. " Ahh housee.It's always the sweetest place" . Although it isn't a big house but that house is always filled with memories and their hardships to buy the house.

Suddenly, something came into Sehun's mind. He quickly took his phone out from his pocket and called his hyungs to come to his house. He told them that he wanted to make a surprise welcome party for Nami as she had just came back to Korea.

After calling them, he told Nami to take a rest as she just came out of  a long flight. Without spilling a word about the welcoming party to Nami, he quickly prepared all the food that Nami had wanted to eat when she was studying in Holland. 

When he finished cooking the food, he looked around the house. "Eh, somethings missing. Hmm, Jeogeoneung Mwoyeyo? (what is that)" "Ah guere(that) the ballons!" He flipped the whole house finding everywhere  for the ballons. Since he coudn't find any of it, he decided to drive to the mart instead of finding it and wasting time. Thankfully, he found a nearby mart and he brought the ballons and some colourful ribbons

He hanged the ribbons neatly and ballons on the cyling, some above the curtains. "Waa yepuda" admiring what he did. Without forgetting, he climbed and hanged a heart-warming welcome note that he had made by himself. He decorate the note with beautiful flowers and stars on it.

-At 3.00 in the afternoon-

All the guests are starting to arrive one by one. First was Luhan hyung, Kris hyung, Kai hyung, Chen hyung, Tao hyung, Xiumin hyung followed by the others.... The first word that came out of all the guests mouth was "Jinjja Yepuda(so beautiful). Kris walked in the house and approached Sehun, "Hun-ah, did you made all of this by yourself?.. Ohh.. Our maknae has grown.. :)" asked Kris happily. 

         After comfirming that all the guests had arrived, Sehun went to wake up Nami while the other of them planned to hide themselbes to giva a surprise to her. Nami, who look tired, came out of the room and..

"Booo!" Welcome back our sister-in law!" shouted everyone.  She was so surprised. She looked around the house, trying not to cry with her heart filled with thankfulness. In her heart thinking.. "Waa. Sehun-ah. You're so.." Not letting her to finished her sentence, her eyes started to turn watery and all her tears falls. The only word that came out of on that moment is only Sehun's name. She was so touched that Sehun had prepared all the things by himself. She coudn't hold her tears because this is the first time someone had done this for her. She doesn't want to cry because she doesn't want Sehun to see her soft and weak side inside of her strong side but her heart won't follow the way she wanted. She looked at the food. He even remebered the food that she said she had wanted to eat when she was in Holland. 

She felt thankful from the deepest of her heart. Thinking that she should also do the same for Sehun in the future. She felt that there's only Sehun and herself in their own world. Suddenly, Chen joked "Wooo.. Sehun-ah you made a girl cry." Sehun ignored him and ran to get Nami a tissues. "Gomawo." 

When everything was settled, he ran in to the kitchen to take out the food that he had poured his heart making it. Even before the food had reached the table itself, the fragrance of it had caught everybody's attention. Making almost everyone of them hungry, they gathered infront of the table , anticipating how delicious the food might be.

When finally the food was served, each of them grabbed their spoons and forks ready to put the food into their mouth. The redolence of the food almost made everyone fainted ... 

While they were busily eating, something came out of Nami's mind. She had remembered that they had promised to take photos of what they had done while Sehun and Nami was doing different things at a far distance. She took out the book that she had made from her laggage and hand it over to Sehun. 

Without forgetting, Sehun also went to room and took out the book -- filled with photos and their little message in it. 

After finished eating, they opened the small little photo book that they had prepared. Sehun flipped open the first page.. thinking "Waa. kyeopta.." while looking at her photos. Suddenly, something caught Sehun's eyes and made him smiled. There, a picture of Nami and a little note saying:        

 I miss Sehun so much 

      After eating, they sat down on the couch. One by one, the guest gave their farewell and started to leave. Now Sehun and Nami had their own time together. They talked about what they did everyday. Every second, even the slightest thing they did. Everytime he went out, seeing other couples being together, holds each other's hand, he can't help but sadly thought of Nami who was far, studying. Not to be surprise, Nami too, felt the same way how Sehun did. 

After Nami came back from her studies, Sehun never felt the same way like before anymore because everything he wanted to do with Nami, who was once far away from him, is now right beside him , that he can now clear the list of everything they wanted to do together. Sehun and Nami never felt lonely again because of each other's presence. Here,they were finally right beside of each other sitting on the couch, laughing and talking about how they had missed each other.

Since Nami had came back, Sehun decided to bring her around because she had never eaten Korean Food for 5 years during her studies in Holland. Thinking how she would missed the taste of it, he decided to bring Nami to eat the spicy rice cakes which is famous in Korea. While they were walking, Nami mentioned about her studies during this 5 years. 

                                               

Hmm. So this is the first chapter ^^ Hehe. How was it? xD I've tried my best though. xD hahaa Hope you enjoy reading it :)