Chapter 4

Eli X Reader - That new popular guy

Eli Kim was a member of U-KISS… he had fans, fellow members, performances he’d eventually go back to. So the rumors about that were true… and yet…

 

You closed your laptop, hissing. Okay yeah, maybe he was an idol. But so what. He had been a jerk to you. He had freaking kissed you. And it had been your first kiss… stolen… by that jerk… And yet, you couldn’t hate him as much now. Because a lot of things were now understandable. Why he spoke Korean, why he knew Super Junior, heck, how he had somehow managed to get you a contract… Well, it was still pretty weird, since he wasn’t in S.M. Entertainment, but it was more understandable. He probably had contacts out there in South Korea to help him get the contract. The contract and Leeteuk as the one who briefed you.

 

But STILL. Gawd, that jerk.

 

You were restless until the day after. Too bad for you, he was in both of your classes that day. The first one wasn’t too bad, it was anthropology; which meant that he couldn’t just be annoying without giving you a break. You listened as the teacher explained a future work that was actually weeks in the future. You didn’t know why she was explaining some of it now… maybe it was to give you time to get mentally prepared. According to her explanations, you had to change something about yourself for a week or so. Five days, to be precise. You sighed, not knowing what you would change yet. You could hear people whisper next to you, and it was pretty annoying…

 

“Eli! Eli, what will you change about yourself?” one of the stupid fangirls asked Trou-D’Cul.

“I’ll probably change my hair color,” he said softly with a smirk.

“Change your hair color? How?”

“Have you watched the MVs I told you to watch the other day?”

“All of them, of course, why?”

“I’ll get my hair done like in ‘One of You’. You know, the blonde hair.”

 

Well this guy. Blonde would look too ing great on that jerk. It made you hate him even more.

 

.

 

**********************************

You sighed when it was finally break time. You knew you only had about fifteen minutes before class would start again, but you planned on sleeping those fifteen minutes tight. You let yourself die slowly on your desk, closing your eyes, and breathed deeply, enjoying your moment of not having to concentrate on anything.

 

“Hey.”

 

Well, . So much for the ‘enjoying the moment’ part.

 

“The do you want,” you growled, unhappy to be interrupted in your eventual future fifteen minutes nap, especially by Trou-D’Cul.

“Talk to you. And especially apologize for what I told you the day before yesterday… I mean, I meant to apologize yesterday, but I kind of forgot…”

“ing fail,” you mumbled, not really listening to him.

“Eh?”

“Nothing.”

“Oh… okay… so… yeah…”

 

And he didn’t think that apologizing for stealing your first kiss ever was necessary, right…

 

“So yeah what.”

“So… I mean… you won’t forgive me, right…?”

“I won’t.”

“Did you search what I told you to search yesterday?”

“I did. I don’t like the songs of that band.”

“…”

“Oh, except one or two. I like ‘On the floor’ a lot.”

 

You felt the disappointment coming from him. It was almost palpable. Because yes, you had done this on purpose; Eli Kim – seemed like this was Trou-D’Cul’s name – had no part in ‘On the floor’.

 

“I see,” he said softly.

“…”

“Have you tried listening to ‘Tell me Y’?”

 

You had, out of curiosity. It was passable, but…

 

“Yeah.”

“And?”

“Didn’t like it.”

“Tell me why?”

 

Oh, the pun. The bad pun.

 

“Cause I don’t like the dude’s voice.”

“Which dude?”

“The one who raps the ‘why!’ in the chorus.”

 

Disappointment again.

 

“I see.”

“…”

“Did you, at least, find answers?”

“I found questions.”

“Maybe I can answer them?”

 

You lifted yourself from your desk and glared at him.

 

“Yeah, when you wouldn’t answer the simple question of why you got us that contract? Tsk, let me laugh.”

“I… I just wanted to keep it a secret for longer. I wanted people to know me for who I am, not for my job.”

“Such a secret, half of the school knows and the rest just doesn’t like kpop, so they don’t care.”

“They just happen to know.”

“You do know that about only one percent of the school knows that kpop isn’t Psy’s ‘Gangnam Style’ right? And none of them know that the real Gangnam dance is Man Man Ha Ni.”

 

His face brightened up.

 

“You watched Man Man Ha Ni?”

“I did, and I really like the dude at the front. Dongho, right?”

“Yeah, our maknae…”

“He’s a lot cooler than you.”

 

Bam. Biatch mode activated.

 

He sighed.

 

“Listen, I’m sorry, I told you many times already, and-”

“And you ing made me hated by exactly 544 666 people all over the world.”

“So you did find me on Twitter.”

“Never said I didn’t.”

“That means you saw my last tweets…”

“I did.”

“Then you know that-”

“I know that if one of them sees me with you now, they’ll automatically assume that I did it to you, which, yes, it’s true, but it will lead me to a certain death.”

“I won’t let them.”

“I’m not forgiving you.”

“Give me two months.”

“What?”

“Two months to make you forgive me. If in two months you still haven’t forgiven me, I won’t speak to you ever again except for school projects. Promise.”

 

You rolled your eyes.

 

“I’d rather have you stop talking to me right now. What will happen if I refuse?”

“I’ll keep bugging you until I go back to South Korea.”

“Let me offer you another deal: I give you two months to make me forgive you. If I haven’t forgotten you after two months, you just go back to South Korea and you never ever come back. If you do come back, you don’t mention me, you forget about me completely, and you don’t show yourself in my face.”

 

He stayed silent for a few seconds before he sighed softly.

 

“Is that really what you want?”

“It is.”

“Then it’s fine with me.”

“Promise.”

 

He sighed.

 

“I promise that, if I didn’t make you forgive me for kissing you…”

“For stealing my first ing kiss.”

 

He froze for a second, but sighed again and started over:

 

“I promise that, if I didn’t make you forgive me for stealing your ‘first ing kiss’ in two months, I will go back to South Korea and never set foot on Quebecker land ever again. If I were to set foot on Quebecker land, I promise not to mention you or show myself to you, and I also promise to forget about you.”

 

He breathed deeply after that long tirade.

 

“There. Happy?”

“Yeah.”

“Then, let’s start now.”

 

You sighed, already feeling how much of a pain it would be and, at the same time, feeling kind of happy about that deal. Oh well…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------

By the way, Eli really had the number of followers I wrote in this chapter when I wrote this. It's been quite a while, it was written but I didn't post it in case I wouldn't have time to write at all... and it happened, so there you go with a chapter.