Chapter 16

Eli X Reader - That new popular guy

Shut your , teacher.

 

Just shut your ing fat fugly .

 

you.

 

everything you are.

 

Die in a corner. Please, just go and die. Leave me alone.

 

You glared as the teacher tried helping you out with your logo especially now that you didn’t have a teammate to ask for an outer opinion, and you coldly replied to him until he understood that you wanted to be left alone. The girls in your class were unbearable. Loud and high-pitched. And ing stupid.

 

You ended up kicking a chair before storming out of the classroom, going in an isolated corner to cry softly, silently. Nobody was going there anyway, so nobody would see you cry, and as long as you kept silent, nobody would come and ask you if you were okay.

 

“Hey. Are you okay?”

 

WELL .

 

You were about to reply angrily so that the person would leave you alone, when you froze.

 

What the.

 

What the flying …

 

That voice.

 

Why was that voice there.

 

“… hey, don’t ignore me… are you okay?”

 

You didn’t dare look up. You were probably hallucinating. Or dreaming. You had probably cried yourself to sleep in the middle of the corridor like the pathetic idiot you were, and you were dreaming that he was there and speaking to you.

 

A warm, strong, manly hand suddenly appeared near your face, and delicately started wiping off your tears. You knew that hand. That hand with a piercing between two fingers…

 

“Don’t cry. I’m here for you. So, don’t cry.”

 

You didn’t want to look up. Dreams wouldn’t last…

 

“I love you. Don’t cry. I love you, so I’ll take care of you. Forever. I’ll keep the sadness away from you. Don’t cry. Don’t cry, my love.”

 

You looked up.

 

He was back to his black hair that made him look gentle-eyed. Back to seemingly letting it grow in his face. Almost in his eyes. He was smiling softly, tenderly. Lovingly.

 

“Hey there, love. I missed you,” he whispered.

 

You hesitated for a split second. Hug him, or punch him? You clenched your teeth, and started by punching him. Or, well, you wanted to punch him. He dodged the hit with a laugh and hugged you tight.

 

“I love you too,” he purred in your ear.

“I hate you,” you growled.

“I know. I missed you so much.”

“I really hate you.”

“I love you too.”

“What the was the blanket about, face?”

“I didn’t want you to catch cold.”

“…”

“You know, I never actually bought a ticket to go back. I planned on observing you from afar after ‘leaving’, watching how you’d be without me around, and leave if you were truly happy.”

“…”

“I went to the airport anyway, just to see. And you were there. Soundly sleeping. I happened to have a blanket in my backpack, so I put it on you so you wouldn’t catch cold…”

“I ing hate you.”

 

He chuckled and pressed a kiss on your lips.

 

“I love you too.”

“I hate popular guys like you…”

“You know, I don’t care that I’m popular. The only person I want looking at me is you.”

 

You hid in his arms, still crying, and he held you tight, whispering words into your ear.

 

“I won’t leave you ever again. I’ll protect you from sadness. I’ll stay with you. I’ll always be with you, unless you really, truly want me to leave.”

“… me…”

“Hmm?”

“Don’t leave me…”

 

He smiled and kissed you again. This time, it was longer. More tender. Full of love. Even more than before.

 

“I won’t leave you. I promise.”

“Eli?”

“Yeah?”

“T’es vraiment retardé.”

“Eh?”

“You’re so retarded…”

“I know. Sorry that I am.”

“Eli…”

“Yeah?”

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be.”

“I’m sorry.”

“I told you not to be.”

“…”

“Don’t be s-”

“Eli?”

“Yeah?”

“I love you.”

 

He smiled widely and kissed you once again. Purring.

 

“I love you too. I’ve always loved you. I’ll always love you.”

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------

So, uh. Only a bonus chapter left X3