OTP

Rain Dance

Three months had passed since Nam Soon crashed into Heung Soo's life, and the latter had really began to enjoy having the angel in his life. He almost couldn't remember his life before the angel came, but when he thought about it, his old life seemed so incredibly empty and grey, like Nam Soon was a big splash of paint in his otherwise so mundane life. The only thing that would make everything perfect would be if he could play football again.


Heung Soo woke up early in the morning, only to find Nam Soon cuddling into his chest, arms wrapped around his chest, one leg across his stomach. Heung Soo smiled and returned the hug as tightly as he dared without waking the angel up. He still hadn't told Nam Soon about his feelings for him, but for now, this was all he needed. The angel was so cuddly and snuggly that Heung Soo had become affected, and the otherwise so skinship-hating human found himself not wanting to stop touching his heavenly friend. It was as though they were becoming joint at the hip, and, much to his surprise, Heung Soo didn't have a problem with that at all. Now if he could only get his mind out of the gutter and stop thinking about all the things he wanted to do with Nam Soon, that would be great. A man could only take so many cold showers before he developed a heart condition.

Suddenly, the angel stirred in his arms, letting out a half-sigh-half-moan as he slowly woke up.

- Morning, Heung Soo said softly. He found himself becoming all fluffy and sweet around Nam Soon, and he couldn't decide whether he liked it or not.

- Good morning, Nam Soon smiled back, still sleepy, in that state where the bed feels so incredibly comfortable that you never want to get up. Trying to prolong his sleep, he snuggled deeper into Heung Soon's chest, enjoying the strong arms around him. The human would always suddenly break his hug when Nam Soon woke up, as if he was embarrassed, but today he must have forgotten about his shyness, and the angel planned on making the most of that. He loved skinship so much that the other angels had nicknamed him "cuddle monster", and that monster had been extra active lately.

Around lunchtime, Nam Soon was still in his pyjamas, having refused to get out of the Stitch-onepiece that he'd nagged Heung Soo to buy for him last week, claiming it was too comfy not to wear all the time. Sitting on the floor in front of the TV, munching contently on some cucumber sticks he'd cut for himself (he'd finally learnt to make light snacks without mutilating himself), Nam Soon was watching the rerun of Gag Concert, giggling every now and then, squealing at the cuteness of the Badum-Badum skit, and frightfully covering his eyes during the zombie skit.

Heung Soo suddenly looked up from his iPhone game when the doorbell rang. He opened the door to be met by a delivery man, holding a quite large box.

- Delivery for a Park Heung Soo.

- That's me, but I didn't order anything. Nam Soon-ah, did you order something again?

The angel had recently found out how mail-order worked, and so far, he'd ordered a juice press, three rabbit-shaped baking pans, a Pororo bed set and roughly a gazillion Minions.

- Ooh, finally! Nam Soon exclaimed, running over to grab the package, leaving the confused Heung Soo to sign for it, thanking the delivery man for his troubles. Heung Soo still hadn't got used to the randomness of the angel, and he doubted that he ever would.

- So, what did you order this time? he asked as he walked over to the angel, who was sitting on the floor again, happily opening the box to reveal a panda onepiece, and then another one... Heung Soo's lips tightened when he realised that the angel had ordered a couple set of those ridiculous overalls.

Half an hour of eager nods of encouragement from the angel and desperate head-shaking of refusal from the human later, Heung Soo and Nam Soon were wearing matching onesies, looking like two pandas.

Later that afternoon, the doorbell rang again. Byun Ki Duk and Song Ha Kyung had to fight desperately to keep from bursting into laughter when they saw their too-cool-for-words friend in a panda onepiece, which he'd managed to forget that he was wearing.

- Nice jammies, Ki Duk said, passing the now beet-red Heung Soo to enter the apartment. His grin grew wider still when he saw the angel boy wearing the exact same outfit, and he turned to Ha Kyung to exchange a knowing look with his girlfriend and partner in crime.

- Wow, you look like a real couple now, Ha Kyung said teasingly as she walked over to greet Nam Soon with a hug, ignoring the stares of death that Heung Soo shot at her.

Don't let him find out that I like him, dammit! I'll be so embarrassed! Heung Soo thought as loudly as possible, as if the voice in his mind could somehow transfer to Ha Kyung's ears. It didn't, but Nam Soon could hear the thoughts as clearly as an actual yell, which Heung Soo still didn't know.

As they finished brushing their teeth that night, Nam Soon suddenly became bolder that he'd even been before, when he, without thinking, stood on his toes and planted a quick peck on Heung Soo's lips. When he realised what he'd done, he became all shades of red, after which he ran to the bed and rolled himself up in the blankets, squealing when the fireworks in his heart wouldn't stop.

After all, that was his first ever kiss.


A/N

I'm back! Finally! Sorry for the long wait, but that's last semester at university for you TT

About the chap:

Our heroes have grown a lot closer since we last saw them, enjoying some sweet skinship on a regular basis

This is the onepiece Nam Soon was wearing

And this is the couple onesie he forced convinced Heung Soo to wear with him

I have no problem picturing Nam Soon in these <3

If you haven't seen Gag Concert, do it, it's hilarious

Badum Badum is my personal favourite skit, it's super cute, and the zombie skit is called Zombie Project

And yes, I made Ki Duk and Ha Kyung a couple (alternate ending to the drama, perhaps?)

Until next time: Happy New Year *\^_^/*

also please comment