Houseguest

Rain Dance

- What?

- Where do you live? You're on your way home, aren't you?

- What's it to you? Heung Soo asked, still freaked out by the whole situation. He yanked his hand from the boy's grip.

- I'm coming with you. Duh, he smiled.

- No you're not! Go home!

- I can't... The boy looked down at his feet, pouting slightly.

- Why?

- Cuz I don't know where you live, dummy. For the next year, you are my home, whether you like it or not.

- Whatever, Heung Soo muttered and began to walk, in an attempt to get away from the strange boy. This is not happening. I'm dreaming, hallucinating, something! It's been a long day, I'm probably just tired. Yes, that's it. I'm not going crazy. I'm not going crazy. I'm not-

Heung Soo was pulled from his thoughts by a scared yelp behind him. On the other side of the road he'd just crossed, the boy was squatting, clearly scared of something. Cursing his sympathetic heart, which only gave him more work, he sighed and went back across the road, to the shivering boy.

- What's wrong? he asked, with an annoyed tone of voice.

- They're scary...

- What?

- The growling boxes... They move so fast...

Growling boxes? Does he mean the cars?

- Well, no one told you to follow me, did they?

- Yes, they did. The Angel Coordinator told me to.

- Crazy... Just, crazy... Heung Soo muttered, unable to determine whether he was talking about the boy or about himself.

- What is 'crazy'?

- Ehh, when you imagine things and see things that others can't... Why am I explaining this to him?

- Crazy sounds fun. Let's be crazy together, Nam Soon smiled, as if he'd forgotten his fear.

Oh, God, what have I done to deserve this person?

- Whatever, I'm going home. Heung Soo his heel and hurried across the street again, Nam Soon tailing him closely, gripping at the belt on the human's coat.


- Wow, this is so pretty, Nam Soon exclaimed as he pushed his way past Heung Soo, who was trying his best to block the other guy from entering the apartment.

The two room apartment didn't look much for the world, but it was good enough for one person.

- Where do I sleep? Nam Soon asked suddenly.

- Nowhere!

- I'll just lie here then, Nam Soon decided and curled himself up into a ball on one side of the bed.

- Oh, and Park Heung Soo! he added, calling out to the man in the bathroom.

- WHAT?! Heung Soo growled.

- I was told there would be cake, so please take care of that, 'kay? he added before pulling the cover up over his ears and falling asleep on the spot.

Stunned by the completely incomprehensible person in the other room, Heung Soo closed his eyes and sighed. - Crazy... I've finally lost it... Resigning to his fate, Heung Soo finished brushing his teeth, before he went back into the bedroom, where he lay down on the other side of the bed, as far from Nam Soon as physically possible, to get some sleep. Hopefully that would fix it all.

The next morning, Heung Soo woke up when the rays of the sun hit his eyes. Stretching out, he realised that the other side of the bed was empty.

So it WAS a dream after all... Thank God... Ugh, it felt so real, though.

A sudden crash from the kitchen made him sit straight up. Oh, no! Oh no! Please!

He ran into the kitchen to find the floor littered with pots and pans. Squatting in their midst, covering his head with his hands, was...

- Nam Soon, Heung Soo sighed. Of course... - What's going on?

- I was hungry and so I wanted to make something, but I couldn't get the pot off the hook, and so I pulled and the entire shelf came down and I got a pot in the head... It hurt... Nam Soon said defeatedly, rubbing a beginning bump on his forehead, hissing from the stinging pain.

Heung Soo didn't know whether to cry from the fact that the boy was still here, or laugh because of the admittedly very cute scene in front of him. He chose to do neither, and began to pick up the pots, shooing Nam Soon out of his way. The angel didn't know what to do, and so he just stood in the doorway, playing with the hem of his toga-like white robe.


After cleaning the kitchen, Heung Soo begrudgingly whipped up some breakfast for the both of them, which Nam Soon sharked down within minutes, getting sticky grains of rice all over his face. And the table. And the floor.

- You really like to eat, don't you? Heung Soo asked sarcastically. Nam Soon nodded with a beaming smile, oblivious to the annoyance in the remark.

While they were eating, Heung Soo noticed the other guy's legs, since the robe ended mid-thigh. Come to think of it, Heung Soo wasn't even sure he was wearing anything under there.

- What are we going to do today? Nam Soon asked suddenly.

- We are doing nothing, but you are going to put on some real clothes.


A/N

I'm back with chapter two of this story ^_^

About the chap:

Nam Soon somehow managed to housecrash move in with Heung Soo, who in turn is questioning his own (and Nam Soon's) sanity

Nam Soon's awkwardness is beginning to show even more, the longer he stays in the human world

Maybe he shouldn't have skipped so many classes, huh?

Until next time: Be happy *\^_^/*

PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT ^^