Old "Friend" 2

the GazettE - One Shots

“You should call her right now!”, Kouyou grinned as he set his guitar aside again, now that something really interesting happened.

 

“Now? I can’t just call her just an hour after we met again! She’ll think that I’m missing her! Trust me, she will!”, Takanori growled and crossed his arms.

 

“Come on, man! Just do it!”, Yuu wiggled his eyebrows and smirked at Takanori. “Why should I call her? Should I ask her when we are going to meet again to ‘catch up’?”, the others nodded and Yutaka handed him her phone number back.

 

Takanori sighed annoyed but took his phone out of his pocket and dialled ___’s number. “Hey, turn on the speaker!”, Akira said fast and all members crowed around him, eager to listen to the conversation.

 

After about 15 seconds, ___ picked up her she seemed to be really stressed. “Mochi mochi?”, Takanori cleared his throat. “___, it’s me, Takanori”, she let out a laugh. “Do you already miss me that much?”, Takanori gave s a “I-told-you”-look and rolled his eyes.

 

“No I don’t. I just-”

“Hey, Yuki-chan! Put that aside! Go play with Kouta-kun okay?

Sorry, what were you saying?”

 

“Is everything okay?”, Takanori asked confused. “Yes, everything’s fine! But because I’m walking as a kindergarten teacher and because I was late today, I’m a bit stressed right now”

 

Somehow, Takanori felt bad for calling her, but of course he wasn’t going to show it. “Should I cal back later?”

 

“No, no. It’s okay. So, what were you about to ask, dwarf?”

“Hey, don’t call me dwarf, you’re as tall as I am!”

 

___ chuckled amused. “Okay, okay. So?”

 

Takanori sighed but as Akira poked him in the side, he continued. “I just wanted to ask when we are going to meet to catch up”, he mumbled.

 

___ was quiet for a short time, thinking and watching the kids carefully. “I don’t know. What about today, at.. 7 p.m?”, Takanori looked at his friends, unsure. But as he saw that they were nodding, he agreed.

 

“Okay, see you tonight then, dwarf!”

He was about to protest but ___ already ended the call.

 

Akira whistled loudly and laughed. “Looks like you have a date tonight!”

 

“Hey, we are just catching up!”, Takanori growled and sat down on the sofa.

 

“Yea, right.”, Kouyou grinned, Yuu chuckled and Yutaka winked at him.

 

A/N: So it's just a reaaally short chapter because actually, I don't have any time to write now. I have to study for my exam.. I'm so nervous even though I still have some days left..Dx