Only you

the GazettE - One Shots

You were walking down the streets with your boyfriend Kouyou, stoping infront of some shop windows and admiring whatever was behind them. His arm was wrapped around your waist to keep you warm on that cold january day.


 

“Honey, how about we drink some hot chocolate in the new coffee shop which just opened?”, you asked and looked at him. He pretended to think about it while smiling down at you. “Hmm, I don’t know”, he teasingly said but as you poked his side, he squirmed away and agreed.


 

As you arrived at the coffee shop, he held the door open for you and followed you inside. “Go sit down there, I’ll order the hot chocolate”, he grinned and kissed your cheek. You nodded and sat down at a table on the window and took of your jacket. A few minutes later, Kouyou came back with to cups and set one of them infront of you before he sat down. You immediately took the cup in your hands to warm them up a little bit a sighed happily. “You look really cute with red cheeks, darling”, Kouyou chuckled quietly and watched you with a loving smile. “Huh?”, you asked confused and touched your cheeks. They were really cold. “They got red because of the cold weather outside”, Kouyou said and took a sip of his chocolate. “Oh”, you mumbled and looked down in embarrassment, but Kouyou lifted your chin with his finger so you looked at him again. “Don’t hide your pretty face, ___-chan”, he smiled and watched you getting even more red.


 

Out of the corner of your eyes, you saw a group of school girls passing by the window and looking inside the coffee shop curiously. They began to squeal and giggled. You looked at them confused but then knew what was going on. Fans of your boyfriend. They must have recognized him! They turned around immediately and walked inside the coffee shop and not even 10 seconds later they were gathered around your boyfriend, totally ignoring you.


 

“You’re Uruha, right?!” and “You are so handsome!” was everything they could squeal. You sat there dumbfounded and watched them practically drooling over your boyfriend. “Ah, hai! Thank you”, Kouyou said and bowed slightly. “Can we have an autograph?”, one of the girls asked with excitement. “But I want a photo!”, another whined.


 

“Ehm, honey?”, you asked, trying to be louder than the fangirls of his but he didn’t seem to hear you. After another 5 minutes you had enough! You stood up, grabbed your jacket and left the coffee shop.


 

Kouyou, who was still surrounded by the fangirls, saw you passing by the window. He eyes got bigger as he looked to the seat across from him but neither you or your jacker were still there. “Ehm, it was really nice meeting some of our fans but I really have to go now”, they began to whine again but let him stand up and leave. He looked around for you and after about 3 minutes he found you sitting on a bench infront of a food stall. His pace quickened and as he finally arrived, he sat down next to you. “I’m so sorry, darling”, he panted and looked at you with sad eyes. You let out a sigh and avoided his eyes. “It’s okay.. I’m mean, you are famous, things like this happen sometimes”, you smiled slightly. “But why did you leave then?”, Kouyou asked confused as he laid his arm around your shoulders. “What do you expect me to do when they are literally all over you, nearly drooling? Even their eyes seemed to pop out every second!”, you whined and leaned your head against his shoulder.


 

Kouyou smiled again because now he knew what was going on. “You were jeaous weren’t you?”, you pouted and looked at him with big eyes. “Of course I was! I mean, didn’t you see-”, you were cut of by his lips on yours and your eyes closed immediately. As he pulled away again, he smiled at you lovingly and leaned his forehead against yours. “There is no reason to be jealous, because inside of my heart is only you”, he whispered. You giggled quietly and took his bigger hands in your smaller ones. “You are so cheesy”, Kouyou made a duck-pout, making you giggled even more. He stood up and pulled you up as well. “I’m not cheesy!”, he protested. Making you stop giggling.


 

“Okay then”, you said and began walking next to him. “Let’s go home and cuddle, my cute duck”, he nodded and intertwined your fingers together, keeping them warm on a cold january day.