Finally Home

the GazettE - One Shots

‘Last Heaven’ echoed quietly through your small apartment, the sounds of the rain which was tapping against the windows seemed to sing with Takanori, making the whole song even more breathtaking. It started to rain after about midnight, and it didn’t stop the whole day. Even if the sky cried, you couldn’t help but smile the whole day. Not because you loved the rain, but because today Yutaka would come back home. He had been on tour for a long time and he couldn’t call or text you often. You had missed him so much, but only another hour and you would be together again.

 

You let out a sigh and sipped on your tea. Even if you enjoyed having some peace, listening to music and just relaxing, you missed Yutaka’s laugh echoing through your apartment, the sound of his drums while he practised, him sleeping next to you but the thing you missed the most was cuddling with him. You both would sit on the sofa, not saying anything while you sat on his lap, his arms around you and just listening to eachothers breathing and heartbeats.

 

A quiet jingle came from the door. You looked at it confused and got up, put your tea down and made your way to the front door. Just as you were about to open it, someone opened it from outside and stepped inside.

 

“Honey, I’m home!”, Yutaka said and closed the door behind him. He froze as he saw you, until he let his suitcases fall to the ground and opened his arms for you. “I’m home”, he grinned at you as you continued to stare at him in surprise. A giant smile spread across your lips and you ran into his arms, burying your head in his chest. “You’re home”, you whispered. You could feel Yutakas arms around you and he leaned his head on top of yours. “Of course I’m am. I know, actually I should have come in an hour, but I couldn’t wait to see you, my dear”, he chuckled and picked you up, carrying you bridal-style into the living room.

 

He sat down on the sofa, sitting you down on his lap. “What are you doing? You’re cold, don’t you want to take a hot shower first?”, you mumbled into his chest, still hugging him. “No, all I wanna do right now is cuddle with you.. I missed that the most”, he whispered and tilted your head so you had to look at him. He kissed your nose lightly, then your lips. “I missed that the most either”, he smiled and rubbed his nose against yours. “I’m glad you came back”, you whispered, afraid to ruin the moment and snuggled against him. “I missed you so much”

 

Yutaka closed his eyes, listening to your breathing before his said: “Me too. But now you have me all to yourself for a few weeks”

 

“That’s good”, you smiled softly. “Let’s spend them cuddling”

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the late updatec: I'll have my finals soon so it will take a lot of time for me to write some one shots. I hope you understandc: Please leave some critics or comments or whateverc: I also hope you enjoyed this new one shotc: