First Word

the GazettE - One Shots

“Here we are”

 

You entered the building of PS Company and set your daughter Hotaru down, holding her hand. She squealed happily and began to walk on her own immediately. “You are excited to see your daddy, hm?”, you smiled and followed her slowly. As you arrived at the elevator, you lifted her up in your arms again, waiting for the elevator to arrive. As it arrived, you steped inside and pressed the bottom of the 3rd floor.

 

Takanori, your husband for 4 years, asked you to come for a visit today, so he could spend some more time with his daugther. (And to bring him something to eat) They just came back from their world tour, and even if they were exhausted, they began to practise again, working on new songs. You weren’t happy about it, but you knew you couldn’t stop him because it was what he loved.

 

The elevator let out a ‘ding’ and the door opened. “Come sweetie”, you cooded and steped outside, setting your daughter down again. Before you could grab her hand, she ran straight to the practise room in which her daddy was. Even if she was only here about 3 times before, she knew the way exactly. You hurried after her and just as you were about to call for Hotaru to stop running, the door at the end of the hallway opened. Hotaru squealed as she saw her daddy crouched down in front of the door, waiting for her with opened arms. As she was near enough, Takanori scooped her up in his arms and kissed her forehead. “Hello my princess”, she giggled and patted her hands against his cheeks. Takanori looked at you and hugged with one arm. “Hello honey”, he said and pecked your lips.

 

Before you could say anything, Yuu, Kouyou, Akira and Yutaka shouted your name in excitement and appeared out of nowhere and hugged you until you thought you’ll die. “Hey guys”, you grinned and followed them into the practise room. Hotaru was still in the arms of her father, giggling and gurgling happily. Takanori watched her lovingly and sat down on the sofa which was standing in a corner of the large room. “Honey, can you take Hotaru’s jacket off? Oh, and her cap please?”, you asked and sat down nex to him. Yutaka sat down next to you while Akira, Yuu and Kouyou grabbed themselves a chair and sat down in front of the sofa.

 

Takanori nodded, sat Hotaru down on his lap and took off her cap and the jacket, revealing a pink pullover with a yellow duck on it. Kouyou let out a laugh and took Hotaru in his arms. “How pretty you are! Only for uncle Kouyou, right?”,  he grinned but Hotaru’s reaction wasn’t the one he hoped it would be. She began to pout, her eyes got wide and she looked towards her daddy, trying to reach him with her arms. “What are you going? Don’t you like uncle Kouyou?”, Kouyou asked with a fake gasp, bounching her on his lap to calm her down, but it only made it worse. Big tears poured down her cheeks as she began to whimper.

 

“Papa..”

 

Your eyes widened in surprise. She said her first word. The others were as shocked as you, looking at your daugther in surprise.Takanori reached out for his still crying princess and took her in his arms, rocking from side to side to calm her down. “Don’t cry, princess”, he cooed, smiling like the happiest man on earth. “Papa..”, she quietly whimpered, looking at him with big tearfilled eyes. Takanori smiled down at her and hugged her tightly. “My little princess”, he cooed. He looked at you in excitement, whispering: “She said her first word..”, you giggled and nodded, being pround of your daugther.

 

s giggled, watching the father with a smile. They couldn’t wait to be a father themselves.

 

 

---------------------------------------

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this new chapter^-^ I kind of think it .. haha. Sorry if it didn't come out that goodc': Please leave some comments and/or maybe even some critics c: