Valentine's Day

the GazettE - One Shots

When you give him homemade chocolate

 

Aoi

Wow, it looks delicious *he eats a piece of chocolate* Mhh! Even though I don’t like chocolate that much, those are just.. I don’t know how to explain this, you should just taste them *he pecks your lips and grins at you* so, what do you think?

 

Reita

Ooh, homemade chocolate from my babe? *he grins happily and pops a piece of chocolate into his mouth* they’re good! *he looks at you surprised* you: What? Don’t tell me you thought they weren’t going to  be delicious! But I didn’t think that! Anythink you do is tasty, baby *he hugs you tightly*

 

Uruha

Thank you! *smiles* Oh, you did them by yourself? I bet they’re really good! *he tastes a piece of chocolate* Like I thought they would be! Absolutly perfect. And they’re even in a shape of a duck! *he smiles happily, hugs you and kisses your forehead* This is the best Valentine's Day I’ve ever had

 

Kai

Oh? You didn’t have to make me chocolate, honey *takes the chocolate anyway and eats it happily* They’re really good! But I’m not really surprised because your cooking is the best anyway! *he pecks your nose softly* Let’s share the chocolate! *he holds a piece of chocolate in front of you mouth* say ah~

 

Ruki

Oh! *he is surprised and takes the chocolate happily* you made them for me? *he grins as he sees you nodding* let’s taste it~ *he eats a piece of chocolate and his eyes widen in surprise* wow, the best chocolate I’ve ever ate! It tastes so good because you put your love in it, right? *he chuckles and gives you an eskimo kiss*

 

 

A/N: Something small because today is Valentine's Dayc: I hope you enjoyed it, even though it's not muchc: and I also hope you have/had a great Valentine's Day c: