Private tutoring

the GazettE - One Shots

 

You let out a sigh and took out your math book. It was the day were you had to met Yuu Shiroyama, or Aoi, how he likes to be called. He was very popular in school, mostly because of his amazing gitar skills but.. damn he was so good looking too! Aoi did ask you almost everyday to go on a date with him. To be honest, you had a little crush on him but your parents didn’t like him. They knew his parents and they didn’t like each other, just because of that, you couldn’t say ‘yes’.

 

Suddenly, someone took the seat opposite. Confused you lifted your head and looked into a pair of beautiful brown eyes. “Sorry, I’m late, but I’m happy that you finally agreed to go on a date with me”, Aoi said and smiled. “It isn’t a date. If our teacher didn’t ask me to help you, I wouldn’t even do it and I already knew that you’re going to be late”, you said. He grinned at you and took out his math book as well. You spent two hours together but it didn’t end as well as you hoped it would. Aoi seemed to be in his own little world and stared at you all the time. You had enough and were ready to go, but he suddenly took your wrist and stoped you. “Let’s meet again tomorrow”, he smiled. You let out a sigh and shook his hand off. “You didn’t even listen today and now you want to do this again tomorrow?”, he grinned and nodded. “Our teacher wouldn’t be happy if I tell him that you didn’t help me”, your eyes got wide. “I was going to help you but you were just staring at me like crazy!”, you hissed and slapped his hand away. “Come on”, he pleaded with sad eyes. You let out an annoyed sigh. He was really cute with that pout. You felt yourself slowly getting weak and you let out another sigh. “Okay, fine. But if you don’t get it tomorrow, I won’t do it again”, he smiled again. “Yes! Thanks ___-chan!”

 

-next day-

You were sitting in the little café again and read a book. Aoi was being late again, you knew it. The bell on the door ringed and you lifted your head to look at the person who entered the shop. It was Aoi. You took a glance of the display of your phone and your jaw lightly dropped. He wasn’t late, he was very early. He set down opposite of you and took out his math book. “So, are we ready to start?”, he grinned. You smiled at him and nodded.

 

After an hour, he was doing very well. You were very proud of him and laughed every so often when he said something funny. “Your smile suits you very well ___-chan. You should smile more often”, he said after a long silent. You felt the blood rushing in your cheeks and looked down. “T-thank you”, you shuttered and smiled again. Aoi smiled softly at you and scribbled something on a piece of

paper. After another hour, you two finished your work and set your things together. “So Aoi, what did you learned?”, you asked to test him. He grinned and said: “That we are meant to be!”, and with that, he gave you a piece of paper and ran out of the café. Confused, you looked after him and slowly unfolded the piece of paper. You smiled happily as you read the words on it.

 

 

Tomorrow, here in this café at 2pm

Are you as excited as I am because it will be our 3rd date? ♥