Ep.22

My Stalker Kissed Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EP. 22 'Burst Out....'--
{PLAY THIS WHILE READING!}
 


~No Pov~

"HOOOOOO! I was Betrayed,cheated & dumped!" Chanyeol sang outloud.

"Yah, oppa you're drinking too much. let's go home now" Shizuka said.

"Yah! you ugly girl! who looked like Sadako! How Many Timefs I'm goinf to tell you, thatf don'tf call me Oppa!" Chanyeol said in a tipsy way.

Aigoo~ Na Etteokhae?* Shizuka worriedly thought.

"Yah! here drink this.." Chanyeol said and gave a shot-glass of Sujo for Shizuka.

"Ani, " Shizuka refused.

"Aish! pfft, drink it now! you said you're with me" Chanyeol whined.

Shizuka had no choice but to drink the glass of sujo. "Very Very Gooooood!" Chanyeol sang (he's referring to BlockB's song Very Good)

Shizuka was just speechless. "It's getting late, let's go home now" Shizuka said once again. "Not yet!... will you please shut up! you don't know how much I feel when my girlfried..." Chanyeol said and let a sigh, afterwards he took a shot of Sujo.

"Yes I know, because I already felt that... because I was being in love with you" Shizuka said, she knew that Chanyeol woudn't care because he's drunk. "You love me?!" Chanyeol asked and almost laughed. Shizuka's eyes widened in surprised. She looked away and take a sip of sujo.

"Yah!" Chanyeol said. Shizuka looked back at him but she suddenly felt a soft lips pressed on hers. Her eyes widened, she was very surprised. Dang! Chanyeol her ultimate crush did kiss her. The kiss last long and Chanyeol pulled out. They stared at eachother, a few moment later Chanyeol suddenly fall to Shizuka's chest. "Oppa!" Shizuka called out but Chanyeol just passed out.
-----------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter