Ep.21

My Stalker Kissed Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EP. 21 'Caught...'--
{PLAY THIS WHILE READING!}
Don't Go by EXO

~Author'sPov~

Smile was painted on Shizuka's face.She can't get over of what happened yesterday. Chanyeol was showing his good side to her.

*Hmm he's good to me yesterday and the other day, but... hmmm I know he's going to be rude again* Shizuka thought sadly.

Shizuka let out a sigh and continued walking to the school campus.

*Beep!* Shizuka's phone recieved a message from Chanyeol.

From: Chanyeol<3

Yah! Sadako! we have a big mission later after school!
let's meet again same time same place.

*Pffft.. desperate guy... hmmm* Shizuka thought

To: Chanyeol<3

Neh, Arrasseo.

Shizuka put her phone back and made her way to their classroom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After School....

Shizuka went first at the meeting place. She plugged her earphones and listen to her favorite song. A few moments later, Chanyeol arrived.

"Yah! Sadako!" Chanyeoll called up. Shizuka wasn't able to hear him calling her.

Chanyeol was annoyed and Surprised Shizuka by pulling of her earphones.

"YAh!" Shizuka exclaimed, then she look at Chanyeol and her eyes widened.

"Let's go!" Chanyeol said and walked away. Shizuka pick up her things and followed Mr. Cold-hearted-desperate-guy.

They did a again the same thing, waiting for Suzy to came out of the School Campus. They followed her again & again secretly.

While they're following Suzy secretly, the girl suddenly felt weird. So Suzy looked back and thought that someone is following her.

When she found out that there's nothing, She continued to walk. The two followed her and this time not in the same place like yesterday & the other day.

*Where the hell she's going?* Chanyeol thought.

As they continued to follow Suzy, they end up in a fancy mall and headed to the resto.

The two of them saw Suzy entered the fancy restaurant.

*So they're going to meet up there* Chanyeol thought angrily.

"What should we do now?" Shizuka interrupted him.

"You're going in there and looked around for Suzy and if you found out that there's a guy with her, go back here" Chanyeol instr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter