Ep.44

My Stalker Kissed Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EP. 44: Confession 2 ''--
{PLAY THIS WHILE READING!}
Let Me Let You Go by NAMIE AMURO

 

~SHIZUKA~
I went home sad & disappointed, When I arrived at the house. I saw Mom & Elina getting ready, It seems there going somewhere..

"Where are you guys going?" I asked.

"We're going to your grandparents house,  since Elina has no class this week we're staying there" Mom explained.

"Ehh? it's getting eve soon, you can still go there tomorrow right? And why I'm left here?" I asked.

"Yeah you're right, but I like to take a ride when there's sunset and you can't go with us since you have classes this week" Mom replied.

I stayed silent, "Bye Shizuka, take care here." Mom said.

"Bye Unnie!" Elina said.

"Bye Umma & Elina.." I bid goodbye to them, Hmmm.. I'm home alone again..


  ~CHANYEOL~

Chanyeol arrived at the hospital, Suzy's Mom was waiting for him.

"You're Park Chanyeol?" Suzy's Mom asked.

"Yes, Ma'am where's Suzy?" I asked.

"She's inside" Suzy's Mom said and pointed the room on her side.

"Go and see her, she wanted to see you..." Suzy's Mom said and I nod my head, then entered the room.

I saw Suzy, lying on the bed and her face was so pale.

"Suzy.." I softly said, "Chanyeol-oppa!" She cried.

"Shhhh..." I hushed and went over to her.

"What happened to you?" I worriedly asked.

"Chanyeol-oppa, I need you... you're the only one I love, please forgive me, please I'm begging you.." Suzy started to plead & apoligize as she cries.

"Suzy.. please stop... it's not good for you, you're still weak.." I said.

"NO, please Chanyeol just say that you still love me.." She said while crying.

"But Suzy.. I can't... " I said, "Why?" She asked.

"I don't love you anymore.." I said which made her burst to cry.

"I'm sorry Suzy.." I added, "It's all my fault right? If I haven't done that, you're still be by my side, happy & full of love?" Suzy said.

I'm just silent and hearing her sobs. "Then what's the use of my life if I'm not happy and I'm not with the one I love?" She continued which made me froze.

"Suzy.. what are you talking about, don't say things like that.." I said.

"Chanyeol I wanna die! I want to die because I lost you!!" She exclaimed and cried harder.

"Suzy, please don't do this to yourself, think about your future, your family" I said but she shook her head.

"If you don't love me anymore, then I'll be vanish in this world.."She  softly said.

"Suzy I--" I'm trying to say something but she cut off

"Go!" Suzy said,

"Suzy.." I said "Just Go Chanyeol, I can't take it anymore, you're killing me every second" She said and lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter