Ep.49

My Stalker Kissed Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EP. 49: "You & I...''--
{PLAY THIS WHILE READING!}
Bad Day? So What by Alice Tanaka

~Shizuka~

I felt so sad, that Taehyung-oppa had to leave. I'm so glad to meet a guy like him, he's so kind to me. He's always by myside when I was down even if we known eachother for just a short time.

Taehyung-oppa, Goodbye...

After my class, I went to the Hospital to visit Chanyeol.
When I got there, at Chanyeol's room; her Mom was there.

"Anyeonghasaeyo, Mrs. Park..." I politely approached her.

"Oh, anyeong... Shizuka?" She replied and I nod my head.

"Come in," She said and I obeyed her. "So you're Chanyeol's girlfriend?" Mrs. Park asked me, Omo! I don't know what to answer, I'm just a fake girlfriend of Chanyeol before and I'd never been his girlfriend, Ok so No I'm not...

"No, Mrs. Park... I'm one of his friends.." I replied shyly.

She just smiled at me, "But I can see that you've got something with my son, Anyways can you stay here for a while? I'm just going home since I haven't since yesterday.." Mrs. Park said.

"Yes, No problem Mrs. Park" I replied and smiled at her. The old lady smiled back at me.

"Ok, I'm going now, don't worry his Noona will drop by here soon" Mrs. Park said before she left and flashed a smile, I nod my head in response.
When Mrs. Park left, I was alone with Chanyeol now, I saw on the chair beside his bed. He's sleeping peacefully like no one could wake him up, yeah because he's in a coma stupid,
There are bruises and woulds on his arms and tons of bandage on his head. My tears can't help it but to fall from my eyes; I touched his hands and started to cry.

"Chanyeol-oppa, I'm sorry.... please forgive me... I love you.." I whispered while crying.

~CHANYEOL~

I'm still in this plain white place, don't know what to do. How could I get out of here? Someone out there please help me?

"Huhuhuhuhu..." I heard a someone sobbing.

Hey wait! is it Shizuka?

"Chanyeol-oppa, I'm sorry...." I heard her whispering.

"Shizuka! where are you?!" I shouted and looked around the white surroundings.

"Please forgive me...." I heard her voice whispering again.

"Forgive what?! I should be the one youu need to forgive" I replied and still looking around hoping that I can see Shizuka at this white-filled-place.

"I love you..." I heard her again, What?! Really?! Shizuka, I love you too!!

"Shizuka! I love you too!! Where are you?!" I exclaimed happily. Am I dreaming? Yeah, maybe this was just a dream but a wonderful dream, to hear Shizuka saying that she loves me, She doesn't hate me anymore, Shizuka I love you!

I want to get out of this place, but how?

~SHIZUKA~

I'm still crying & holding Chanyeol's hand when I felt it suddenly moved. My body froze and immediately darted my eyes to Chanyeol's hand.

*Is it j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter