Ep.23

My Stalker Kissed Me!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EP. 23 'It's Not Over.... Yet'--
{PLAY THIS WHILE READING!}
Nothing's Over by Infinite

 


~Chanyeol~

As I opened my eyes headache suddenly striked. "appa!" I winced in pain.
I held my aching head. "what happened last night?" I whispered to myself.

I looked around and I recognized the room. I gasped when I realized that it was Sadako's room. A few minuted later, Someone entered the room.

"Good Morning..." Sadako said with a smile.

I nod my head and sat up the bed.

Sadako went over and gave me a cup of tea "for your hangover..." She said. I kept quiet and just nod my head.

"Wait here, I'll get clothes for you so that you could take a bath" She said and left the room.

I took a sip of the hot tea, then I started to recall what happened yesterday.

Flashback...

"Yah! Oppa that's so funny..." Suzy said to Suho.

"Yeah.. hahahaha" Suho said and laughed a little.

He held Suzy's hand and smiled at her "I love you..." Suho said.

"I love you too... and take this ahhhhhhh~" Suzy replied and sang at the last part when she's feeding Suho.

Suho take it and chew the food and both of them exchanges smile to eachother.

End....

I shook my head, then tears once again fall from my eyes. *Why Suzy? Why?* I thought.
"I love you..." I whispered to myself and silently cried.

Then a few moments later Sadako just entered the room.

"Oppa! here's your clothes," Shizuka exclaimed. I immediately glared at her.
I stood up and snatched the clothes from her hands.
Then I made my way to the bathroom.

"Oppa! when you're done just get down at the kitchen, I'll be waiting for you there" Sadako said before I closed the door.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Shizuka~

It seems, Chanyeol-oppa is too sad, Na eotteokhae? I don't want to see him with a sad face.

I waited for him at the kitchen. I cooked for our breakfast while my sister Elina was busy reading her fashion magazine.

"Unnie! your crush is sooo handsome!" Elina said.

I smiled at her complement.

"Now I know why you're so obssessed with him" She added.

"Shut up! He might hear you" I hissed.

"Then, let's speak Japanese so that he wouldn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter