it doesn't matter

the (not so) great trip /Rewriting/

Baekhyun P.O.V.

I heared soft gasps comming from the direction of the dining table after I told the others I was blind. They were probably going to kick me out now. I'm a worthless, disabled idiot.

I didn't realise I had been crying until someone wiped away my tears. "Don't cry Baekhyun. Why are you crying?" It was Chen's soft voice. "Y-you will k-kick me out b-because I-I'm weak a-and b-blind."

I felt Chen's arms wrap around me and I leaned into the hug. It was so warm compared to the cold darkness I live in now. "We won't throw you out Baekkie. We will take care of you. You're still our friend. Do you want to go to your room?" I nodded and Chen took my arm, leading me to my room and warning me about obstacles.

When we arrived in my room, my stomach growled because I hadn't eaten in a while, so Chen left to bring me food.

I could hear the others talking eventhough they were in another room because my hearing had improved a lot since I went blind. They were talking about me, but they were worried instead of dicusted.

I heard someone entering the room and the smell of pizza reached my nose. Chen had to help me a lot with eating, but he assured me that I would be able to do this on my own soon.

"Chen hyung?" "Yes?" "I'm really glad you're okay. I was so worried you wouldn't make it!"

Chen wiped a tear from my cheek and I leaned into his touch. It was so warm and soft in the dark. It made me feel so comfortable.

Chen's thumb rubbed my cheek and his warmth spread through my whole body. I could feel him come closer to me and I could feel his warm breath on my face.

I leaned towards him, needing more of his warmth and comfort, and our lips touched. Electricity ran along my spine as Chen pulled me closer and I drowned in his comfortable warmth, his wonderful scent, his delicious taste and his electrifying touch.

I slipped my arms underneath his shirt and my hands prickled from the electricity comming off Chen's skin. I needed more of the feeling and before I knew it, his shirt was laying on the ground, right next to mine.

The prickles increased as our bare chests toutched. Pleasure raged through my body, and for the first time since in long while I felt completely happy, not a thing bothering me.

The kiss lasted long, but in the end we both needed air. Chen laid next to me, I hadn't even realised he had pushed me down, and hugged me.

I breathed in his sweet scent. He smelled a little like cocoa with a tinge of ozone because of his powers.

"Baekkie, you're glowing." Chen said and I concentrated on my powers to make it stop. "No, don't stop it. It makes you even more beautiful that you already are."

"I wish I could tell you the same, but that would be a lie because I don't know what you look like now." As soon as he heard me Chen began to comfort me and his soft, soothing voice filled my ears. "Don't worry Baekkie. You're still the wonderful person you were before. It doesn't matter that you can't see. You're still my Byun Baekhyun."

He said my. He called me his! I asked him if we were in a relationship now and he awnsered: "Yes, if you're okay with it." And we both fell asleep soon after that.

The next morning Chen helped me getting dressed and walked me to the dining table. It was very silent and there was a sad mood. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Kris and Suho are missing. They both got taken from their rooms last night." Xiumin announced sadly.