what happened?!

the (not so) great trip /Rewriting/

Suho P.O.V.

A week. That's how long Luhan had been missing now. Chen dissapeared 5 days ago and I had the feeling it wouldn't end there. One day, we would all dissapear into thin air. I missed Chen, his pranks would always lighten the mood.

In the corner of my eye I could see Kyungsoo clinging to Kai's waist while Kai tried to calm him down.

As the umma of the group, Chen and Luhan's dissapearance hit him the hardest. Kai was the one to comfort him and they had become more than friends. They were always together, afraid that one of them would go missing like two of our friends.

By the time we reached the elevator Kyungsoo had calmed down and the couple went back to holding hands. On the couch Kyungsoo even decided to sit in Kai's lap, giving him random kisses.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Everyone looked a little scared because we sure as hell weren't expecting anyone. In the end, Sehun went to the door and looked through the little hole to see who it was.

He immediatly threw the door open and hugged whoever was standing behind it. A blond head was burried in his shoulder while a pair of hands held the back of his shirt in a tight grip.

It was Luhan. He came back, but seemed broken. Sehun took him back to the livingroom and the elder sat down on the couch, hugging his knees. Kyungsoo, being the umma he is, wrapped a blanked around him and made him a warm cup of tea.

"It's okay Luhan, you're safe now." Kris comforted him while Xiumin took the first aid kit and started to clean Luhan's scrape wounds. "Baozi, don't you think those scrape wounds have the least priority? They don't do Luhan any actual harm." He gave me his 'I'm not that stupid' look and told me this were the only wounds.

No way that Lu could escape from kidnappers with that much skills with barely a scratch! But Xiumin was right, there were no other wounds. "How did you manage to escape without any serious wounds? They managed to kidnap you from a driving car!" Luhan looked down and rubbed his wrist that was still covered by his cardigan.

"What's wrong Luhan? You know you can tell us anything right?" I asked, putting a hand on his shoulder and he gave me a grateful smile. "While I was gone... They did something to me. Something that I could use against them."

"What did they do to you hyung?" Kai asked worried, phrasing the question that was on all of our minds. "I think it's easier to show you instead of telling. Throw a pillow towards me."

Tao threw a pillow and it stopped in mid air before it could hit Luhan's face. "Telekinesis! Awesome!" Chanyeol exclaimed with a huge grin on his face.

Luhan's sleeve had been pushed up and I saw something black on his wrist. "What's that?" He looked down at his wrist and explained it was a side effect of what happened to his as he pushed his sleeve up further. I could now see that it was a tatoo made up of circles (it's his sign, you know what it looks like).

Luhan explained a bit more what happened and I was horrified. It sounded terrible!

"Where are Chen and Lay?" "Chen has been taken too and Lay is right he-" I looked around and realized we were missing another member...

A/N: In the story they never made mama, so the sings and powers aren't familiar to them.