don't do it!

the (not so) great trip /Rewriting/

Kai's P.O.V.

I missed Kyungsoo. Although it was often me comforting him, he had becomen my anchor when all the things with us getting kidnapped threatened to overwhelm me. Now that he was gone, I could hardly keep myself sane anymore.

I often got halucinations. I would hear him behind me or feel him touch me, but whenever I turned to see him, he wasn't there...

I hid it from the others, but Tao noticed. Although he may not look like it, he is a very sensetive boy. He was worried, and he should be. I could feel my sanity leave every second D.O. was gone and I had little left.

I hallucinated more often now and it was far more realistic than in the begining. I gripped the bottle of sleeping pills tight. It could help. I would end my sorrows and I could wait for Kyunggie in heaven where everything was far more peacefull.

"Kai!" I heard him call out behing me and his hands wrapped around my waist. " Go away. You're just another hallucination." "I-I'm not! Jongin, are you alight?" His hand tugged at my shouler but I didn't turn around.

"Kai, please look at me. I'm not a hallucination! I'm really back!" he kissed the back of my shoulder and I felt more insane than ever. It was so realistic.

I looked at the bottle again and made my decision. I would end everything here so my friends wouldn't have to see me slowly lose whatever sanity I had left and bring me to an asylum.

I unscrewed the lid and shook out some pills. Seven white circles layed in my hand. The maximum amount you should take was two so this should be enough to finish me. "No! Jongin! Don't!" Kyungsoo screamed at me but it only made me want the pills more.

"Is it really worth it?" an unfamiliar voice asked me in my head "Whay if he comes back? What if your love finds you here, dead on the ground? It'd break him just as much as you have broken already, probably even more."

Great. I was starting to hear voices too. The voice had a good point though. Maybe I should live for Kyunggie. But what if he already died? I brought the pills up to my mouth, ready to take them when a hand covered my mouth.

I turned around to chase the hallucination away, and faced the real Kyungsoo!

"Hyung!" I hugged him tight and burried my head in his shoulder. "I'm sorry! I'm so, so sorry!" He tried to stop me from comitting suicide but I treated him like a hallucination.

"Shhhhh... It's okay. We're together again, that's what matters rightnow." "I-I was going crazy without you. A-are you ok?" I asked, pulling my head away from his shoulder. He nodded and said: "I am now. Don't worry about me."

Someone cleared his throath behind me and I turned around. In the dooropening stood five guys in strange clothes. I made sure Kyungsoo was still behind me so I wouldn't lose him again. "Kai, those are my friends. They escaped with me."

They introduced themselves and told me their powers. We all sat down on some of the couches because the others would be up soon. All this time I made sure D.O. was by my side. Having him close gave me my sanity back.

When the others came, they were wary towards our guests but when Kyungsoo explained they were okay and hugged him. We had all missed our umma.

D.O. himself was happy to see that Chen was healthy and he asked for his and Lay's power. "Mine is lightning and Lay can heal people. What's yours?" Chen asked. "Mine's earth."

After a while Seungri exclaimed: "You! Lightning boy! Could you stop chanting the word bacon in your head? It is really annoying!"

"One, it's Baekhyun, not bacon! Two, I'm just worried about him ok! He is one of us but he was taken and I have the feeling something bad happened to him!"

That las sentence scared us. His instincts were very good. When he had a feeling about something, it was often true. What if something bad really happened to Baekhyun hyung?