Welcome to Canada!

the (not so) great trip /Rewriting/

Kris P.O.V

As my surroundings trembled slightly a familiar set of fingers dug into my arm. "Ow! Chanyeol, calm down, nothing's going to happen." Chanyeol slightly loosened his fingers but he was still trembling in his seat.

All twelve of us were on a plane to Canada to visit my family there. Chanyeol, the idiot that was murdering my arm, came with us on an 18 hour flight eventhough flying terrified him. Every little bit of turbulence had him trembling in his seat, his fingers digging into my arm.

"You okay hyung?" Tao asked, looking back from the seat in front of me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm a bit worried about Derpyeol though." Suddenly we hit some heavy turbulence and Chanyeol whimpered in his seat. "Hey, don't worry. Nothing's gonna happen. We'll be there in a few minutes." I comforted him, rubbing his back.

When the plane finally landed he was one of the first persons to get off. "You guys had a good flight?" Suho asked when he joined us at the bagage claim.

"Just look at my hand." Chanyeol awnsered while holding out his trembling hand. "We're on the ground now. No need to worry for a while okay?" I said, hugging him. "Thank you hyung. Thank you very much." He murmured into my shoulder, hugging me back.

"Come on guys! I want to meet Hyung's family!" D.O. exclaimed cheery and we rushed to the arrival hall.

"Kevin!!!" was heard all through the airport as we walked though the doors and two heavy loads attached themselves to my legs. I looked down to see what stopped me from walking and saw my eight year old twin cousins Mike and Luke smiling up at me.

"I missed you guys too, but you'll have to let me go so I can come with you!" They let go of me and grabbed my arms to drag me to the rest of my family, who gave me a warm welcome. It welt good to see them again. It had been too long since I visited.

The boys then introduced themselves and my uncle invited us all over for a Canadian meal.

"What's special about a Canadian meal?" Xiumin asked when we arrived at our hotel room. Ofcourse it was him that asked... "It's like one of your meals Xiumin. It's big." As if on que, Xiumin's stomach growled. "Well, your stomach is ready!" I chuckled, patting his loud stomach.

I then yelled at Baekhyun to finish his eyeliner and get over here because it would be a long drive in the busy city.

Lay, Chanyeol, Luhan, Sehun and Chen got in the first car with me while Xiumin, D.O., Suho, Baekhyun ,Tao and Kai followed us.

The diner was great and everybody got along just fine although the boys' English wasn't all too good. By the time we got back to the hotel I was dead on my feet because Chanyeol had kept me up all night on the plane.

I went straight to bed after a quick shower and brushing my teeth, falling asleep easly. If I had been any less tired, and I had paid a little more attention, I might've noticed something was wrong, but I didn't. If I had been any less of an idiot, I would've seen the dark shadow behind the window, but I'm not, so I didn't.

And that, right there, was the biggest mistake I'll ever make...