are you okay?

the (not so) great trip /Rewriting/

Sehun P.O.V.

I was ripped from my peaceful sleep by the sound of soft cries and whimpers comming from the other side of the wall I was laying next to. I realized it was Luhan's room and rushed inside.

Luhan was laying in his bed , curled up in a small ball, sweat covering his face. "Luhan! Luhannie!" I yelled, shaking him to wake him up.

Suddenly his eyes flew open and he hugged me tight, crying into my shoulder. "Shhhh... Don't worry Luhan, you're home. You're gone from that place." I whispered, his hair softly.

It felt soft and comforted me probably just as much as him. "Thank you maknae." he murmured into my shoulder.

I felt a small spasm going through his body and I realised he had hiccups. "We'll get you something to drink." He walked with me to the kitchen and I filled a glass of water for him while he hiccuped cutely from time to time.

"I'm glad you're back hyung... I missed you." "I missed you too Sehun. More than the rest." and we hugged again.

There was soft knock on the door, followed by the sound of something falling to the ground. We rushed to the door and I looked through the hole but there was nothing to see.

I opened the door slightly and what laid behind it shocked me. It was Chen, but he looked terrible. There were big wounds all over his body and he looked very pale. When I dragged Chen inside his skin was hot and sweaty.

Luhan helped me and together we put him on the couch. Luhan tended his wounds as best as he could but his fever just wouldn't drop. "We'll have to wait and hope that he get's better. There's nothing we can do."

"Do something about wha-" Behind us stood Tao. He'd frozen at the sight of Chen and a tear slowly ran down his face.

Xiumin came up behind him and envelopped him in a hug before he even saw our wounded member. "Tao, don't cry. What made you so sad?"

Tao just pointed a trembling finger at Chen, who Luhan and I were still trying to help. As soon as Xiumin saw him, he burried his head in Tao's hair, probably crying as well. I couldn't blame them. It was so sad to see the happy prankster beaten up like this.

I felt somehing on my cheek and realised I had been crying as well.

Soon the other bandmembers joined us in the livingroom and the mood stayed depressed for the next few days. Chen sometimes regained consiousness, but his high fever resulted in halucinations and made him completely delusional whenever he was awake.

According to Luhan we couldn't take him to the hospital because whatever happened to him and Chen gave them an irregular heartbeat, which would put him back in the hands of crazy scientists.

After four days, he was barely alive anymore, his fever above 40 degrees Celsius.

His saviour arrived that evening.

Somebody unlocked the door and entered the room. My heart was beating twice as fast as normal. Never had the kidnappers taken such a head-on approach.

Suddenly the door flew open, probably because of Luhan, and in the doorway stood Lay. "Why are you all so sad? Did something happen?"

We showed him Chen who was awake at the moment, his eyes half open and he was muttering something about food.

Lay ran to his side and snapped his fingers to gain the hallucinating boy's attention. "Unicorn..." Chen muttered, his eyes barely focussing on Lay.

Lay looked at Luhan and asked if we knew and he nodded. Lay then informed us that his power was healing and he raised his hands above Chen's body.

He wiggled his fingers al little and his hands glowed with a soft blue light while he let them hover above Chen's body. We couldn't see what was happening exactly but when Lay was done, Chen looked perfectly healthy.

We had a big grouphug, but something felt wrong.

Suddenly Kai pulled away from the hug and looked around before punching one of the walls. "He's gone guys. They took kyung hyung." he said before punching the wall again.

I looked around and I noticed something. "Guys... They have Baek too."